Starwars trivia thread

Okay, let's see if there are any other die-hard Star Wars fans on the board.. :smile: Q: what is the name of Boba Fetts ship? Q: What's the name of the blue elephant alien and his band at Jabbas throne room in ROTJ?

I can remember the first one, and that's the Slave I. Here's one: What is the name of the droid bounty hunter in "The Empire Strikes Back"?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Sy Snootles is the name of the female alien singer... the question remains... :smile: Another one: what is the call sign for the stoormtrooper from wich Luke (or Han?) steals a uniform when Ben, Luke and Han enter the deathstar in A new hope?

Wasn't that TK421? Also, the blue 'elephant-like' player was Max Rebo...had to watch ROTJ again to catch that. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShockQueen on 2002-05-02 02:10 ]</font>

Aha! Trick question! In all the references I've ever seen or heard of about that band, it was either "The Max Rebo Band" or "Sy Snoodles & the Max Rebo Band". I'm pretty sure that's right anyways.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I think I got that one...I read it in one of the books somewhere. I belive it is Kasshykk(sp?)...something like that. Here's one: What was the humanoid called in Bespin City that had what looked like little computer relays on the sides of his head, and 'woke up' when Lando tapped some buttons on his wrist?

I never knew that Wookies came from Kashyyk, I always thought it was one of the worlds in the Commenor sector. Here's a good one: At the end of Return Of The Jedi, Luke has an artificial hand fitted aboard a warship. What class of ship was it?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It is a Nebulon B well done y'all go to the top of the class. They aren't Medical or hospital ships but the most numerous capital ships in the rebel fleet after the trusty Correllian Gunship. They can hold two squadrons of fighters and two (correct me if I'm wrong) units of troops.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Oh yes, I believe they were built in the Correlian shipyards and actually named after the first battle where they proved their worth.

OK...here's a good one. Which cell block was Chewbacca being transferred from in Episode IV, and what other reference can be derived from that answer?

episode 4, when Ben told Luke that Darth Vader had killed Luke's father?

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

No, in the original Ep IV Jabba the Hutt came to visit Han Solo. This was edited out of the first showing but put back in for the re-release. The problem is, he was originally a human but had to be digitally inserted as a blob. Also, Han Solo walked round him but in the new version, he had to stand on his tail so HS had to be digitally altered too.

I'll have to do that! I have the original trilogy on CAV LaserDisc, so it should be easy for me to do. Speaking of bloopers, did anyone notice the "teleporting" R5-D4 (red astromech) in Episode IV when Luke and Owen were buying droids? Check it out after it blows it's gasket! I also saw the trooper crack his head on the Death Star door! LOL! :smile: :smile: :wink:

• 1 year later...