Non heely visit to RAF Museum

Dr. Shoe

As many of you may well know, yours truly used to be an Airman. I recent months I have been spending a lot of time at the above establishment and am putting together a guided tour for some of my work colleagues and am throwing the tour open to any other interested parties. The provisional date will be 12th June at 11.00am and we will do historic aircraft and fighters (including battle of Britain) in the morning then lunch in the RAFM restaurant followed by Theory of flight and Bombers in the afternoon.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

sounds good dr.shoe but which one u going to cosford or duxford? let me know cause i'm interested. later nhoj62

12th of june? that is a year to the day when I first met you up at Hayway shoes! It is still my little ones birthday though, so count me out I am sorry to say. thanks for the invite though. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

• 1 month later...

Another visit on the 17th July at 11am if anyone is interested? Fighters in the morning, bombers in the afternoon! (It will be the day after my birthday so presents will be expected! :P ) Sorry, no outrageous heels except on the ladies!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

When you get to the C-130 and C-141 think of me. I used to fly both of them way back when.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...