Found these on ebay....

LukeVibertUK

thats lucky! You have the same location as the boots, would they happen to be yours? :P if not, maybe you could collect to save postage? nice boots though. Nigel (up the road from you)

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi, I dont have any idea myself, as i have not got any of their shoes. might be worth having a word with the seller and seeing the shoes for yourself, perhaps introduce him/her to the hhplace.org Are they the right size for you? if they are a real UK10 then they would be just the job for me but I dont have any synthetic leather shoes and would imagine they are not quite the same as the real thing. If the starting bid was lower I might of bid a tenner. they are a bit tooo girly for me to wear a lot so they would only be bought for the sake of it. I try to avoid buying everything I see, as I dont want to end up like some of the other members here with 200-300 pairs of shoes/boots (nothing wrong with it, I just cant wear that many). I also try to wear my heels as much as I can so that at least they dont collect dust. I guess you were not around or online when we had the bristol heel meet last year, you would have got a great chance to meet some of us! maybe next time. anyway, stay in touch with me and perhaps we could get together for another Bristol/SW meet? Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.