You shoes you loose!!!!

Sally2005

• 1 month later...

Of course, it happens to me all the time. There is something strange about nice stilettos, everyone has the same size. Your size is ALWAYS sold, no matter what size. :P

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I agreee with the 'out of size' thing The most depressing thing is when 2 weeks later you finally decide to get them and 'sorry...we don't have that size'. All that effort for nothing!

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

For me it's worse when you see the shoes - fall in love with them, but when you try them on, either the size isn't avalable - as you said - or the size is OK, but they are not comfortable! Nothing worse than a pair of great shoes you can't buy because a strap rubs your little toe, or the shoe is too narrow, or..... too many other reasons! Arhhhh! BB

Many years ago Patrick Cox was doing these gorgeous pull-on knee boots with 5" stilettos. I tried a pair on and they fit perfectly but I couldn't afford the £410 price tag at the time. I went back 3 weeks later and they had sold out and the manageress asked why I didn't ask to have them put by! Did I sob?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.