The Pink Question

JeffB

JeffB:-)

Can't wait to see the pics of your baby pink pumps. Congrats again. Cheers---

Dawn HH

The payment for those shoes will go out today, so I'll get them real soon! I can't wait! I also bought pale pink panties the other day (Jockey For Her French cut briefs are my brand of choice), so I'll be properly color coordinated when the shoes arrive. Now to really push the envelope, I might just look for hot pink next!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow, Jeff....hot pink? (How are the guys in the cafateria at your office going to react to you in pink? ) :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wow, Jeff....hot pink? (How are the guys in the cafateria at your office going to react to you in pink? ) :P

Well, I suppose that depends on if I care what the guys think. Guess what/ I don't!

:rofl:

Posted Image

I mean, c'mon! How could anyone resist a great looking pair of shoes like these? And I already know where to go to buy a hot pink shirt to match. If I can find those shoes, I'll certainly buy them!

Posted Image

Well, after taking a look at the close-up, I'd say these shoes are definitely hot pink! And quite good looking too!

Good news! I got an email confirmation yesterday that the baby pink pumps have been shipped, so I'll get 'em soon, probably early next week! Hot damn! I can hardly wait to get my hands on those shoes, then show 'em off at the office! Pics will follow! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! The pink pumps arrived on Thursday! Wow! The look absolutely terrific! Patent with a five inch heel and the fit was quite good. After some stretching, they'll fit even better! Next week, I'm spring 'em on my unsuspecting co-workers! Should be exciting! :P

Wow, I for sure am really looking forward to seeing the pics. I'm a big fan of pink and have a selection of said colour t-shirts and shirts. My girlfriend insists that I can only wear the pink shirt that she is gonna buy me when I start my new job! Maybe I could find some pink boots to match? Not sure that would go down to well in opinionated Britain? Still cant wait! Lucky

Great news, Jeff. Like Luckylad, I am also looking forward to seeing the pictures. Now, since you've already sprung the "red, white & blue" look on your "unsuspecting" work mates, I don't believe the "Pink look" will have the shock value it might have had before Uncle Sam appeared in their midst. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great news, Jeff. Like Luckylad, I am also looking forward to seeing the pictures. Now, since you've already sprung the "red, white & blue" look on your "unsuspecting" work mates, I don't believe the "Pink look" will have the shock value it might have had before Uncle Sam appeared in their midst. :P

I agree with your assessment, Bubba! The timing to wear pink shoes couldn't be better, after having worn virtually every color in the rainbow save for orange and purple, I feel certain my co-workers won't be too shocked to see me in pink. I'm really excited about this and I'm sure the new shoes will go over well at the office! I can't wait for next week!!!

Dawn has a pair of light pink pumps with a 3.5" blade heel. Very nice looking and very comfortable.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Really? Sounds most interesting! Blade heels used to be my passion until a gravitated to stilettos. Nowadays, you can't find blades anywhere as it appears they've gone out of fashion. Where did you purchase those shoes? Inquiring minds wanna know!

JeffB:-) I have had that pair for about a year and a half now. They are Ros Hommersons and was the first pair of heels that I purchased when I had to go from stilettos to a broad-based heel for stability. I think that I got them from Newport-News and they are a 7.5 M with a lattice-work cut-out down the outside of the shoe. They are extremely comfortable as you already know since you started out with a pair of Ros Hommerson's as your Avatar for wearng to the office. Seems like ages ago, doesn't it? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You mean these:

Posted Image

Yeah, Ros Hommerson's "Ingra" pumps! Certainly great shoes in their own right which I enjoyed wearing a lot when I began wearing pumps at the office because of their style and comfort. I still have my two pairs of Ingras in black and red, but I don't wear them much anymore after evolving to classic stilettos like in my current avatar. I might downgrade the Ingras to weekend and/or casual wear beyond the office.

Hi to all,

here my answer to the pink question. I just bought yesterday these boots in german Ebay. I had preferred them in hot pink instead rosé but I got them in MY size! I simply had to take up this chance :P:P:D

Here a link to a picture of my seller

http://images.auctionworks.com/fullView.asp?img=http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/68/67985/4002.jpg

micha (*think pink*)

P.S. I have found also JeffB's pumps in german Ebay, even in hot pink (btw: congrats Jeff :o) but I'm a notorious boot lover and autumn is coming soon ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Posted Image

Very charming boots, Micha. That dusty pink is very nice color, not too bright, not too muted. Are those heels four inches? It's hard to tell from the pic. Nevertheless, those boots would work quite with jeans or dress pants, maybe even a short skirt if you were to be so bold. Heh! Good luck with your latest acquisition!

Posted Image

Very charming boots, Micha. That dusty pink is very nice color, not too bright, not too muted. Are those heels four inches? It's hard to tell from the pic. Nevertheless, those boots would work quite with jeans or dress pants, maybe even a short skirt if you were to be so bold. Heh! Good luck with your latest acquisition!

Hi Jeff,

I don't know much more than you because I didn't receive them until now. The heel height should be 10 cm ~ 4 inches. The material is manmade in a suede like style. The sizes are up to EU 45.

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Kudos to you both! :P Jeff: a very stylish, elegant pump. Micha: wow! A great look, as well as a very striking pose (the photographer me is always evaluating the artistry of posted images!). Painter

Take a chance.

Thanks for the compliment, Painter! I've had those Ros Hommerson shoes for about three years now. When they first came out, I was really taken in by how great they looked. And when I got them, I was even more impressed with them along with how comfortable they were. There was also a slingback variant of the Ingras, but I never bought a pair as I wasn't interested in slings back then. In retrospect, I wish I had bought them. I don't know if you can still find the Ingras today, but if you can, by all means, invest in a pair! You won't be disappointed! :P

I really want a pair of pink stiletto boots, anyone have any ideas, preferably a hot pink/fuschia!!

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

Well, you could try a search on ebay. That might turn up something!