My Latest Pics!

JeffB

JeffB:-) WOW! Talk about head-turning colors and you wear them all so well and with elegance. Enjoy, my friend. Only if I could be in your shoes...so to speak. DROOL!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate them! Taking the pictures has proven to be a lot of fun, despite the amauer nature of my photography. Even more fun has been wearing so many different colors of shoes, everyone was floored by the turquoise shoes, especcially since so many of the women at the office rarely stray from black, brown or tan/beige. But here I am strutting around in colors like red, lime green and royal blue. Just wait until I show off the baby pink pumps when I get 'em! Heh! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Because you just can't get enough, here's some new pics for your consideration:

June 6

Posted Image

Just like with navy, I didn't much like brown in the beginning, thought it was too drab. But I soon came to enjoy the warm tone of the color and I began to build outfits to match brown shoes, such as Sexy Shoes' 5990 pumps which I paired with a brown shirt, matching pants and suntan pantyhose. I kinda think brown makes me look, well, earthy. What do you think?

June 7

Posted Image

If any other explaination was needed regarding why I LOVE black patent pumps, well, these shoes should answers any and all questions! Words fail to describe how incredible sleek, and chic these towering, five inch heeled shoes are as I matched them up with a white shirt, black pants and off-black pantyhose. And in case anyone was curious, I wore black panties too! One female co-worker upon seeing me couldn't gush enough about how great my shoes looked, then she said, and I quote: "You've made it possible for a man to look damn sexy in high heels!" What more could be said? And yeah, I felt damn sexy in those pumps!

If you want to see more pics, just click on the link below!

Simply amazing, Jeff. I think Wednesday is the day to do something more "unconventional" after going with brown and black already this week. Um... be patriotic! Red shirt, navy pants, one-and-one red/blue shoe! OK I'm just being silly now, but the original sentiment still holds true. You never cease to amaze me.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Um... be patriotic! Red shirt, navy pants, one-and-one red/blue shoe!

Hmm! To tell you the truth, that's not a bad idea! Wearing a red shirt, royal blue pants and white shoes just before the 4th of July would be cool! Yeah! A patriotic theme sounds really neat! Thanks for the suggestion, Danielle!

:P

Hey! Good ideas are good ideas! And I like yours a lot, Danielle! A red, white and blue combo would really be neat! And I intend to wear just that! :P

I'm sure you're all probably bored of this by now, but here's some more pics:

June 8

Posted Image

I decided to return to brown with Sexy Shoes' 5994 slingbacks which I wore with a bone colored shirt, brown pants and the now omnipresent suntan pantyhose. The most unique factor about these shoes is the lizard print insert which gives them a special sort of flair I haven't seen anyplace else. And a couple of co-workers said that makes my slings really stand out. I also have this style in black. Pics to come.

June 9

Posted Image

Nope these shoes aren't white, they're bone, though you'd be hard pressed to tell in this picture. Yep, it's yet another pair of Sexy Shoes' 5990 pumps which I absolutely love for the fit and flair. These shoes, paired with a green shirt, olive pants and, of course, suntan pantyhose made for quite a breezy springtime outfit as the colors matched to perfection! Bone, or white, they're great to wear at this time of year!

More pics to come! :P

JeffB, Great shoes all! And you coordinate and model them well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for the compliment, Shafted! Over the last few weeks, I've come to realize that modeling my shoes is almost as much fun as wearing them. And I certainly love showing them off to everybody here! :P

Thanks for all the kind words. I appreciate the compliments. I just do the very best that I can, while having lots of fun in the process. More pics will come, including a VERY special outfit I plan on wearing this week. Just wait until you see what I've cooked up!

Hmm, pink shirt, white pants, white pantyhose, pink panties, and pink pumps?

HA! Not quite, luxxy, but I think I've got the next best thing as you can see below:

June 14:

Posted Image

In celebration of Flag Day (a special day here in the States in which the American flag is honored with people flying flags and such), I wore red (shirt), white (shoes) and blue (pants). And yes, I wore the obligatory suntan pantyhose with the final touch being red panties. When co-workers saw my outfit and I explained to them the reason behind the color scheme, I got more than a few chuckles with people calling me very clever. A couple of folks were genuinely surprised because they had forgotten about Flag Day. All in all, the gang at work got quite a kick out of my patriotic outfit! Heh!

I knew deep in my heart that Uncle Sam was black and wore heels. Now this confirms it :P

Oh, darn! My secret's out! Heh! Well, I'm glad you and the others here enjoyed the outfit like my co-workers did. It was certainly lots of fun to wear those colors the other day. I'll give it another go just before the 4th of July! Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...