Posted Image

Posted Image

the Mary Jane pumps

Posted Image

Posted Image

the Renetti pumps in beige

Posted Image

Posted Image

And that's just a third of the shoes I recently won! Not bad, eh? More to come!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

My vote goes to the last two styles. I really do like the look of the Mary-Janes and I'll be looking to add them to my collection as well ASAP. Thanks for the great pics, JeffB!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I like them all, especially like the Mary Janes. However, the single most stricking feature of all of the pictures is how well dressed you appear and the outfits you've chosen accent the shoes. No wonder your workmates accept you in heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings, everyone! Many thanks for the kind words on the pics. I appreciate your comments. To bubba: I've probably said this in other posts, but when I started wearing heels at the office, I had to upgrade my clothes so they'd be as nice as my shoes. I spent a lot of time strategizing about what outfits would work best with the shoes, from shirts to pants to hosiery, I wanted to look nice from top to bottom so the heels don't stand out. So far I've succeeded! To hjt101: The Mary Janes seem to be pretty popular! They're made by a company called The Highest Heel. I won them via an eBay auction, so I don't know if that company has a website. A co-worker called the Mary Janes "playful". I found that an apt description. Heh! To luxxyheels: The beige pumps were made by Renetti. Spanish leather with a heel checking in at a shade under five inches. I've got more Renetti pumps on the way!

JeffB:-) I like all of the shoes in your pics, but have a soft spot in my heart for the Mary-Janes and the snakeskins in black. Awesome and an outstanding look in all cases. You have become a master at co-ordinating your out-fits with your shoes and the hosiery adds a lot also. Nothing I like better than a good looking pair of hosiery paired with a great pair of pumps. Fantastic. No wonder that your co-workers go GA-GA over what you wear. You are putting the poor women to shame, but don't stop now, Not that I want anything to happen to you early on, but what do you think of this epitaph? "Here lies JeffB, who wore heels daily and wore them well" That might fit well on a tombstone shaped like a high heeled pump. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the kind words, dawn! A great looking pair of pumps deserves to be paired with equally good looking clothes. And I work very hard to make sure my outfits work together with my shoes. I think of it as a complete package. Hell, I even color coordinate my underwear to my outfits!

And female co-workers never fail to tell me I look very good, sometimes not even bothering to mention the heels since they're long used to seeing me in them. I've probably mentioned this in a previous post, but I wear higher heels at the office on a daily basis than practically ALL the women there! Pretty amazing, eh? But then, only a tiny percentage of women at the office wear heels anyway.

The epitath was charming. Heh! A pump shaped tombstone? HA! That's a good one!

Well, I've been plenty busy since the board was last up, having shown off FOUR new pairs of shoes last week! Here's the breakdown:

May 23:

Posted Image

In the thirty years I've been haphazardly wearing women's shoes, I've never owned or wore white, the closest being bone or beige, so this made for quite an experience to say the least. I paired the white pumps (Pleaser, Seduce 420) with an olive shirt, olive pants and suntan pantyhose, the Pleaser pumps, leather all the way instead of manmade like Sexy Shoes' 5990's were very comfortable, even though they were mediums. The reaction I got from them was positive save for one co-worker who has little love for white. However, wearing those shoes did make me more than a tad paranoid as I was worried about getting them scuffed, but that never happened. Heh!

May 24:

Posted Image

Staying with my blue theme, on this day, I trotted out the Pleaser Seduce 420 pumps in royal blue. Paired with a royal blue shirt, navy pants and suntan pantyhose (a different pair, never wear the same pair of hosiery twice), I looked bright and colorful as the pic above demonstrates. It's kinda funny, blue or navy never used to be colors I liked wearing, but I've certainly warmed up to the color, and co-workers say I look good in blue vice the darker colors I usually sport and that I really stand out in the color. As an aside, I found a nice looking pair of royal blue pants, once I get them hemmed, I'll be bright blue from head to toe!

May 25:

Posted Image

On this day, I wore the Renetti Spanish leather slings in navy, and almost immediately, I loved these shoes. Sporting a near five inch heel (vice four and a half for the Pleaser Seduce 420's), these shoes, which I paired with a white shirt, navy pants and suntan pantyhose (a third pair, again, never wear the same pair twice) were quite comfortable and easy to walk in for me. As much as I like the manmade slings from Sexy Shoes, leather is fantastic. My co-workers were again impressed with the slings, saying they looked tasteful yet sexy, interspersed with the usual comments about how I can stand and walk in heels so high!

May 26:

Posted Image

To round out the week (I had off on Friday), I wore the Renetti Spanish leather slings in red. Great looking shoes, huh? Matched with a red shirt, black pants and suntan hosiery (pair four of five), I really stood out here. of all the new shoes I wore that week, these were my favorites as I just love how flat out sexy they look on me. And yeah, I felt sexy wearing those slings too! One co-worker, more outspoken than most even said as much, saying she was embarrased for her gender that a man wears better looking shoes than almost all the women at the office. Wow! Talk about a fantastic compliment!

And that's how my week in new shoes went. I hope to have more pics to post soon because I've got more new shoes to show off!

:P

JeffB:-) I'll side with Rainbow on what he says. Fantastic outfits paired with fantastic shoes. Your certainly amazing. You just roll these things out like you have done them always, instead of recently. Simply amazing. Don't stop now! Have I spotted those little rubber stickers on the soles of your heels to keep you from sliding on flooring? I used to put them on Mickey's heels to keep her from sliding around also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

HI, Jeff, I like the co-ordination of the tops you are wearing. The total look is what we're looking for and you have found something which works well for you. BTW, I really go a bunk on those navy blue slingbacks. That colour gets me every time, especially when, in some lights, you can barely tell the difference from black. Xa & Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Many thanks for the compliments, everyone! I appreciate the kind words! I'm glad you liked the pics, and especially the shoes!

To Alex: Yep! That co-worker does wear heels. She hasn't said as much to me, but I think she's trying to keep up with me, probably thinks that a man like me shouldn't wear the highest heels in the office. Heh!

To dawn: Double yep! You've certainly got sharp eyes, my friend! I do indeed have non-skid pads on the soles of the Renetti shoes which are smooth unless the Pleasers which have little ridges on the bottom. And rest assured, I havee no intention on stopping now! I'm having way too much fun!

By the by, all, if you wanna see more pics, I've got 'em up on a webpage! Just click on the link below to see them:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v667/JeffB1959

kool pics jeffB u got some wild colours going on there, an it can only get better when u add pink to your collection. i like the web page saves having to look all round the thread to look at the pics. just put it in your profile that way people can link to it from any of your posts. cheers nhoj62

Not a bad idea! I think I'll do that! Thanks for the suggestion! :P

JeffB:-) DROOL!!! I just looked at all 32 of your pics in your link. What a fantastic collection of shoes. And they all look good on you too. OUTSTANDING! You da man! Moving right along! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hiya, dawn! Thanks for the kind words on my little collection. However, this is only the begininng as I'll have more pics to post soon as I've got more new shoes to break in! I'll be sure to let you and everyone know when I post more! :P

Well, I've got a beige pair of slings on the way, so you'll have more to gaze at soon! Despite being an amatuer when it comes to photography, I thought my pics came out pretty good. It certainly helps that the camera did all the work, all I did was set the self-timer and pose! Heh! :P

I also think your pictures are excellent. You have so many pairs of new heels I wonder what ever happened to the many pairs of lower heels you wore to work in the beginning? The very first pairs you posted pictures of are also very classy. It would be a shame if they just sat in their boxes on the shelf of your closet without ever seeing the light of day. If you're not wearing them, perhaps you could sell them on eBay rather than let them go to waste. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings! Here's some more pics I took over the last three days! You can see more on my webpage (new additions are always at the top) via the link below!

May 31:

Posted Image

The Sexy Shoes 5990 black patent pumps (worn with a gray shirt, matching pants and off-black pantyhose) I've had for awhile now, but never got around to taking pics until recently. It's hard to describe just how cool it is to walk around in shiny black shoes!

June 1:

Posted Image

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you, those are turquoise pumps (worn with a matching shirt, black pants and suntan pantyhose) which I bought from Sexy Shoes way back in January, but I had to wait until spring to trot them out for all to see. More than few eyes widened at the office when they saw these beauties, but everyone liked how they looked on me and how well I matched the pumps with my outfit. One co-worker joked to me: "What's next? Pink?" Heh! Little does she know....

June 2:

Posted Image

A more recent addition via eBay, these pumps, made by Pleaser (worn with a red shirt, black pants and suntan pantyhose) were very comfortable since they were leather like the other colors from Pleaser shown in a previous post here. I can't help but feel incredibly excited whenever I wear my red pumps, it's like I'm saying to the world, "Yeah! I'm bold! I'm wearing red shoes! Wanna say something about it?" And it's so much fun too as co-workers say red looks very sharp on me!

Oh, before I forget your question, bubba, the lower heels which I can't stand to wear I donated to Goodwill. I'm sure they'll find a good home! Well, that's it for now! More pics to come!