My pics

greg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg:-)

I wasn't able to bring up your site this time to check your new additions. All I got was a navigation error.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

BobHH:-)

Yep! That was a navigation error, and in English too.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

What error? I tried a moment ago and there is no errors - not even on Polish not even on the English page.

Was that a navigation error? The page I got was in Polish!

BobHH:-)

No wonder everything you were reading was in Polish.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

The answer is simple :

Click the little Stars and Stripes flag up near the top left corner of the Polish index page. (or go to http://www.geocities.com/n55021005617/en_index.html )

Emma

Greg, do you still wear your heels at work? and, what do your co-workers think of them?

At work I only wearing high heels when I am already alone. Actually only on Saturdays - there is nobody and I can freely wear them. My co-workers aren't so open-mind - from different talks is resulting, that they aren't accepting such ideas. So they know nothing.

How does it feel to wear heels in the shower? Why is it such a great visual seeing heels in water?

How is it? I watched a lot of different pics of this type and I decided to try myself. Even I don't know how to name it - in Polish it is also hard for me to name it. But pleasant.

Gregg, you seem to only wear your heels at your work. Do you keep them there or carry them back and forth from your home? And, do you wear your heels when you travel to your job and then change into work shoes when you get to work?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Gregg, you seem to only wear your heels at your work. Do you keep them there or carry them back and forth from your home? And, do you wear your heels when you travel to your job and then change into work shoes when you get to work?

Not only, sometimes at home too - when I'm alone, of course (on my site you can find some pics taken at home). You know - now I live with my Parents and they wouldn't accept my passion. So I leave home in normal shoes. I take one pair from home and change in the car. And before the exit from the car I change again into "traditional". At work I keep another pair, so I can wear what I want. But only when I'm alone - it means mostly on Saturdays.

• 4 months later...

Greg:-)

For some reason, I still can't get into your site. The navigation error keeps popping up. Maybe it is just me that is having trouble as others seem to get through when I don't.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I really don't why - I tried to open my site from some other computers (not only in my office, but somewhere else too) and it seems its OK. Maybe its because Geocities generate pop-ups, but using Firefox I checked button "Blocking pop-ups" and get into my site without any problem.

So try again,

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

greg thanks. no, i've never shaved my legs, although i'm a cyclist and could use that as an excuse! those cages are t-bar sandals with a 4" heel - feel very nice on. there's something about t-bars which are very sexy. i like wearing heels with jeans, and love girls in heels (no stockings!) and jeans.

A word of warning if you do ever decide to shave your legs... you won't want to go back to having the hair! Been doing mine for about six months now and haven't looked back. I'm even toying with the idea of getting them waxed. Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Babelfish is a good translater, too! Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and more normal-character languages, too. Yes, it does all the characters, and I've used it in Korea, such as when I'm looking for a particular item, I'll name it, describe it, and they'll usually just read the paragraph and bring me exactly what I'm looking for. Quite handy!