Fun!

Trolldeg

I was at a party this Saturday, on the floor above mine in our student flat building (terminology?). Wore my 5.1" stiletto leather boots:

Posted Image

Two of my female classmates were there, and some other girls aswell. They were really impressed with my boots and had fun trying to walk in them.. :smile: but alas, no one could walk in them as easily as I could. :smile:

On 2002-04-29 09:10, Trolldeg wrote:

I was at a party this Saturday, on the floor above mine in our student flat building (terminology?). Wore my 5.1" stiletto leather boots:

Posted Image

WOW, Great model!!! Which brand? Where did you get them from?

Bert

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bert on 2002-04-29 17:31 ]</font>

What's all the fuss about?

Those are cool! I hope someday to master such towering heels (I'm only able to wear 4" for long periods right now - 5" for shorter times). I hope it went very well for you! Good luck in your heeling adventures.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

On 2002-04-29 12:33, Francis wrote:

has it increased your popularity?

and have you been invited to more parties due to your fashion choice?

I really hope it's not my fashion choice, but my personality that gets me invited.

On 2002-04-29 17:30, Bert wrote:

WOW, Great model!!! Which brand? Where did you get them from?

Bert

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bert on 2002-04-29 17:31 ]</font>

the brand is Biondini. bought them from a web page called World of High heels.

Fashin choices are a reflection of personality. Thus, if wearing those boots get you invited to a party, then in part, it is because of who you are, and your ability and determination to wear them. Whatever gets your foot in the door, and forgive the pun. You can dazzle them with your entire personality after that. But trust me, wearing those boots says a lot about your personality.

On 2002-05-01 06:34, Laurieheels wrote:

Fashin choices are a reflection of personality. Thus, if wearing those boots get you invited to a party, then in part, it is because of who you are, and your ability and determination to wear them.

Whatever gets your foot in the door, and forgive the pun. You can dazzle them with your entire personality after that.

But trust me, wearing those boots says a lot about your personality.

Tell me, I'm curious.

The three things that come to mind about your wearing those boots... Individuality, confidence, and self comfort. Individuality. So you like to do your own thing, and that means you think for yurself as well. It signals being open minded. Confidence. You are able to go beyond the thinking and move to actions. So you can have ideals and actually do something about them. This also implies some strength. Self comfort. You like who you are and how you express it. You can go anywhere and be youself, and do your own thing. You don't feel uncomfortable in these situations while you express yourself. There. Three good traits. See?

I really hope it's not my fashion choice, but my personality that gets me invited.

You may hope that, but it's far from reality, especially when people have such a short time to get to know you, like in the situation of a party.

On 2002-05-02 06:42, Laurieheels wrote:

The three things that come to mind about your wearing those boots...

Individuality, confidence, and self comfort.

Individuality. So you like to do your own thing, and that means you think for yurself as well. It signals being open minded.

Confidence. You are able to go beyond the thinking and move to actions. So you can have ideals and actually do something about them. This also implies some strength.

Self comfort. You like who you are and how you express it. You can go anywhere and be youself, and do your own thing. You don't feel uncomfortable in these situations while you express yourself.

There. Three good traits. See?

weeee!

Hi Trolldeg.

I really like your choice of style.

I love those boots.

Take a look at my page (adress below) and see if you find something you'll like...

<font size=1> Posted Image

Click For Freestyle Fashions </font></FONT>

My page - http://thighhighs.topcities.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thighhighs on 2002-05-03 13:31 ]</font>

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

Those boots are really lovely. I have been going out in 4 inch heels regularly, but never with spike heels. After seeing your picture of the boot I think I am ready. Sounds like a fund party. I agree with LaurieHeels. While we often a first ar surprised when people do "unusual" things, in the end we often admire these people for their confidence and courage to do what they feel is right. So few people stand up in the tide ...

On 2002-05-08 01:53, kent wrote:

Nice boot, Trolldeg! I really like them but I wonder what kind of pant or outfit would go well with these spiky boot?

they go well with a lot of things, but that night I wore them with black tight stretchy pants that had a slit in the back, up each leg. the slits are then held closed with lacing that goes all the way up the leg... very sexy! :smile: