A fun night out

Here’s a little story that happened a couple of moths ago. Hope you like it. Just before Christmas I arrived home from work and asked my wife if she fancied nipping out for a bar meal. She agreed and asked me what shoes I would like her to wear with her black hold-ups. I opted for her black closed toe mules, which have a 4inch stiletto heel and a pointy toe. I think they are so sexy and they are so slippy on her feet when she wears stockings and she struggles to keep them on. When we arrived at the pub car park, I opened the car door for her to step out onto what was a very slippy car park. It had been snowing a little during the day and although it had not come to much, as darkness had arrived it had frozen over. She clung onto my arm for support as she slip slided her way to the pub door with very short steps. At one point she nearly lost it and her foot slipped forward, causing her mule to slip off her foot. She only managed to keep contact with it by the ends of her toes resting on the open heel. I must admit to finding this so sexy. We had just about made it to the door when… “Oh no! Something’s happened to my hold-up!” I asked her what was up and she explained that the rubbery elastic you get at the top of these to hold them up had gone loose. She got hold of it through her skirt as we walked into the pub so it wouldn’t fall down. I laughed, but she was not amused. We made it to a quiet seat in the corner and as no one was looking, she pulled very hard on the top of her hold-up to see if she could get it to stay up. Being sat, it was not a problem anyway so I went to the bar to get some drinks. I returned and sat beside her as she crossed the leg which had the failed hold-up on. Due to her mules being so slippy on her stockings, she had to point her toes upwards to stop it from falling off! This was obviously not too easy to do all night and before long, she relaxed her foot causing her mule to slip off and bounce across the floor, just out of her reach. Looking down, she exclaimed, “Oh my god, look at my stocking!” She had been tugging that hard on it that the toe area had a big ladder in it. “Get my shoe quick, before anyone sees!” I reached down and enjoyed slipping the mule back onto her stocking clad foot, lingering to feel the silky smooth nylon, which is something that always gives me a buzz. After this, she crossed her leg the other way so as not to repeat the episode with the laddered stocking. During the evening her mule on her crossed leg fell off quite a few times, but she did not mind as her stocking was okay on this leg. Besides, she knew I enjoyed retrieving it for her and slowly sliding it on. She never admits it, but I know she enjoys it too. After a while she told me to just leave it where it was, and sat in one shoe, as she was sick of losing it. After an enjoyable evening, we then slowly made our way back to the car across the slippy car park, my wife holding on tightly to her left hold-up through her skirt. Paul.

Paul (North-East):-) That is a great story and it sounds like you had a great time at the pub even though your wife had a few trials and tribulations. That brings back a few memories from my past when I was a young buck and dating oh-so-many pretty young girls. The problems on the dates just made my company with them just so much more charming and enjoyable as it gave me so many more ways to practice my being a gentleman. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!