Hiya

Night

Hi there everyone. I`m a refugee from Missy`s high heel forum. lol Even though I`ve only looked through a few pages of the memberlist, I see a couple of names that I recognize already. Looking forward to meeting new people that share my passion for high heels as well. *Note to former Missy`s members.........you might remember me as Nightcrew on the old forum. Talk to you all soon. Night :P

Welsome, Night. :P Both Missy and PostCode are well known on this forum and, until a few months ago, constant contributors. They were also frequent chatters in Jenny's chat room where they were both "Operators." While we are distressed at the demise of Missy's website, and wish them well and a speedy return to the internet, we are happy to welcome their former members to our high heel place. If you know of other members that are seeking a warm place to continue exploration of their love of high heels, please let them know about our forum.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.