Cute commercials about shoes

Laurieheels

Maybe someone has seen a commercial about sh9oes or featuring shoes that is cute. I have one to share. It is for Kentucky Fried Chicken. They have a contest for Mother's Day, win lots of money if you have the winning game piece after buying some big chicken meal. Like I really wish to fill myself with high fat, artery cloging pieced of deep fried death. And I am not a mother, so I don't think I can win. But, to the commercial. The couple are having dinner, and the sounds of a baby or babies can be heard. The wife leaves the table, and the husband is telling her "They're fine!" The woman opens the door and turns on the light. Inside, hundreds of pairs of shoes. And she waves to them before closing the door. And every time this commercial is on, my sister looks at me, and my mother keeps bringing it up. I have been stereotyped, ladies and gentlemen. This time, I don't mind. :smile: Just something fun to share.

I saw this commercial too in teh balmy city of Vancouver. I want to win... but, oh well. I'm not a mother, never be one. [pieman starts scratching chin, thinking of ways to win shoes, and not let parents find out.]