awesome!!!

w6ish

i went out with my wife last night to an event at an art gallery. it advertised a half price cover if you wore fetish attire! well i couldn't resist that! we dressed in black. my wife wore her black leather thigh high boots with a modest 4 inch heel. i wore my white 7.5 inch heels from the highest heel, that i bought from ebay last spring. its winter up here in Canada and times are tough for us ultra high heel wearing guys who like to go out wearing 7.5 inch spike heels. the snow and ice isn't totally cleared from the sidewalks so it could be dangerous! and if you've had a few drinks it just becomes that much more of an adventure. we both made it to the event without any disasters and enjoyed the sold out show. i got the usual stares from all of the young ladies present. some of them approached with positive comments and that was exciting. after the event, instead of going home, we went to another club that was "normal". yet here we were still in our fetish attire! my wife was wearing a long black coat so to folks on the street and in the normal club it looked like she was wearing normal clothes with normal boots. little did folks know she was wearing a black corset with silver chains, a black thong, fish net stockings and thigh high boots!!! i was not hidden! i was wearing my black body suit with a black leather jacket and my white 7.5's were totally exposed for all to see! so in the normal club, wow! did we get noticed. and did i get noticed! it is such a thrill to wear heels that high, down a city street, into a club, infront of all types people, and it be perfectly normal! i was sitting at these clubs with my legs crossed, my right leg over my left, my foot dangling, and my big old 7.5 inch stiletto heel and 3 inch platform blaring white like beacons, attracting incredible amounts of attention, and i was thinking wow! what an awesome experience this is and what a long way i have come! it is awesome! i just wanted to share my fun times with you and hope my outings inspire you folks who are just starting out, to get out with your heels and do the same.

White_6_inch:-) Nothing like flaunting your white heels. They sure would stick out like a sore thumb. It sounds like you and your wife had tons of great fun being out in public dressed that way. Congrats to you both. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

white_6_inch_spike_heels Now thats some exposure! Glad to hear you two had an exciting evening. Any comments at the second club on your attire? And yes, this should give the rest of us a bit more courage to step out in our heels... Jim

i went out with my wife last night to an event at an art gallery. it advertised a half price cover if you wore fetish attire!

well i couldn't resist that!

we dressed in black. my wife wore her black leather thigh high boots with a modest 4 inch heel. i wore my white 7.5 inch heels from the highest heel, that i bought from ebay last spring.

its winter up here in Canada and times are tough for us ultra high heel wearing guys who like to go out wearing 7.5 inch spike heels. the snow and ice isn't totally cleared from the sidewalks so it could be dangerous! and if you've had a few drinks it just becomes that much more of an adventure.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Where in Canada are you?

white_6_inch,

After reading that story how can anyone be mortified with the low-key pants-hidden heels that are common amongst us "newbies". And to think I was concerned this morning about going into my local grocery with 4 inch heeled boots that are covered totally by jeans. :P

Congrats and way to go!

Don't be disappointed. I went today to my local grocery with 3.5'' boots. Covered by flared jeans. But I'm wearing my heels not only in a wild night in a club!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

w6ish sounds like u had an absolutely awesome time out an about in your heels, do let us know if u do it again as i know we would all like to hear about it. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

we're going to the ottawa fetish and fantasy fair dance this evening. so i will let you know how that one goes!

Um, a little more information please. I'm in Ottawa this weekend.....

How do people find out about these things??! Argh, I feel so out of touch.

last evening was another one of those amusing adventures but this time i wasn't the only one sporting ultra high heels. i saw 3 ladies at the event, 2 of them were wearing 6 inch heels, a black pair and a red pair, and the third young lady, dressed as a school girl, wore black 7.5 inch chunky heels! i wore my white 7.5 inch heels from the highest heel and managed to get through the evening without any problems. but i almost fell down the stairs at the venue!!! thankfully no one saw me take that last step! we met up with some friends from the community and what they said amazed me: they knew it was me because no one wears white 7.5 inch heels but me! which, in this town is true. in all of my travels i have never seen anyone, man or woman, wear white high heels that are 6 inches or higher. i've seen the odd pair of black 6 inch heels, last night was the first time i'd seen red 6 inch heels. i think i have the white. ultra high heeled market cornered in this part of the world! a few of the ladies in the crowd commented positively and that was fun. one lady, who i saw at the halloween party last year said the high heels are perfect on me and i should wear them all the time. that really made my evening. it was crazy walking into and out of the hotel because of the snowy sidewalks and parking lots. its just dangerous. which is the blue of living in Canada. winter is on and will continue to be on mid way into April and that is just too long for a high heel guy like myself.