Black Patent: The Guilty Pleasure

JeffB

Jeff

I am thinking of getting a pair of these shoes, http://sole2heel.com/ss03_Pump_2.html

If I can convince the company that there is life on the other side of the Atlantic!

What is the quality of the shoes like, and is the company good to deal with?

Skirted I think this may be useful to you.

www.funkypair.com will sell internationally, they have a store on ebay - "Funky Pair"

(http://stores.ebay.com/FUNKY-PAIR_W0QQssPageNameZVIStoreHeaderLinksQQtZkm?) and do all the latest Pleaser Seduce Range, there are lots of models in the up to the size 16 mens fit range but couldnt see the style "420H" you require, but you can contact them to see if they do that model in the extra larger sizes. They have the 420h's on their website for $26.99 but these are medium width upto size 14. Funky pair will ship the shoes for $19.99 to UK

I am going for the brown seduce 420's for $42.99 - more expensive as theses are leather rather than manmade PU

Hope this helps!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Bubba & Dawn: The idea of red pants had occured to me, but I couldn't find them. Still, that might have been a bit much, even for me! Heh!

Skirted-UK: The Pleaser shoes on that link you included are made of leather. I've gotten a couple of pairs from them and the look and fit are very good. If you can get them to ship abroad, you'll be quite pleased with them as the company dealt fairly with me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow! Jeff, what a GREAT shoe collection! I hope to be able to order the Pleaser Seduce 420 shoe in black patent. I normaly take a US size 14 wide fitting. what size do you suggest I order.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Skirted I think this may be useful to you.

www.funkypair.com will sell internationally, they have a store on ebay - "Funky Pair"

(http://stores.ebay.com/FUNKY-PAIR_W0QQssPageNameZVIStoreHeaderLinksQQtZkm?) and do all the latest Pleaser Seduce Range, there are lots of models in the up to the size 16 mens fit range but couldnt see the style "420H" you require, but you can contact them to see if they do that model in the extra larger sizes. They have the 420h's on their website for $26.99 but these are medium width upto size 14. Funky pair will ship the shoes for $19.99 to UK

I am going for the brown seduce 420's for $42.99 - more expensive as theses are leather rather than manmade PU

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that Barney I will look into it. I have since had a reply from Sole2Heel to say that they will ship to the UK. More on this later.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Looks like Barney has found a good site with this one, just check out these pumps in sizes from 12 to 17 US! and they ship international. Looks like these are a must have!

http://www.funkypair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=240&strVarSel=11140,11134&strCompare=

Looks like Barney has found a good site with this one, just check out these pumps in sizes from 12 to 17 US! and they ship international. Looks like these are a must have!

http://www.funkypair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=240&strVarSel=11140,11134&strCompare=

Nice Job Skirted UK :P

Glad I was able to help, lets hope they turn out to be what you want.

Pleaser seem to have quite a few wider width upto 16 shoes this season for the guys.

I have these beauties coming from the US that I won.

Posted Image that are made by Pleaser - made from real leather for a bargain £24.89 plus shipping, a similar pair in the UK are nearer £70 - 80 (Leatherworks - admittedly hand made). They go up to a 16 wide, but i only need a 13.

Hope you are able to find the 420H's

A nice choice indeed, barney! Very chic looking! I hope you'll enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Dawn - Yes the 6" Oxfords are very cool too - unfortunately 5 inch heels are about as high as i can handle, I am well looking forward for them to arrive as I have wanted a pair of Oxfords for as long as I can remember. I believe Trolldeg has a very nice pair (and wears them very well to) - Leatherworks I think, when i have a bit more money i may well get a pair of those too, and progress the heel height to 5 1/2 inches.