Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey rainbow u look great in those pumps, did u shave ur legs or u wearing hose or something? later nhoj62

Posted Image

Wow! Those camel colored pumps are really sensational, rainbow! A perfect color to wear right on into fall. Quite stylish indeed! You've certainly done well for yourself with that choice of shoe!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

nhoj62: :P Fortunately for taking photos, my legs aren't very hairy. I shaved them once in the last year, when I first began wearing heels! I'm wearing beige pantyhose, which nicely hides the scratches and nicks from one of my three cats! Labek: :P Thank you for your appreciation. Jeff B: :D As always, thank you for your compliments and sharing with me what we do and enjoy so much. Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Labek:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. I agree with you wholeheartedly that Rainbow looks smashing in his beige pantyhose and his new pumps. I like them myself very much. Very sexy, don't you think? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

nhoj62: :P Fortunately for taking photos, my legs aren't very hairy. I shaved them once in the last year, when I first began wearing heels!

I'm wearing beige pantyhose, which nicely hides the scratches and nicks from one of my three cats!

Not to make anyone envious, but I've never had to worry about hairy legs nor have I ever shaved as mine is virtually non-existent. Heck, with my long legs, I could probably wear a skirt and look good in it! Heh!

Labek:-)

Welcome to the HH Place Forum. I agree with you wholeheartedly that Rainbow looks smashing in his beige pantyhose and his new pumps. I like them myself very much. Very sexy, don't you think? Cheers---

Dawn HH

Those type of heels are my favourite kind - simple and not too high. I also love beige and taupe coloured heels. With great legs finished off with a great pair of heels, I felt I had to comment! Would love to see more.

Hi, Labek :P Welcome to this fun place and thank you very much for your appreciation of my art, passion and legs. I have tons of photos of me wearing all kinds of shoes. Since you like pumps like the camel-colored ones, let me see what I find in my files of others with the same four-inch heels. Rainbow

Hi, Labeck,

Here are five shots of me wearing different pumps, all with four-inch heels: two are of the same shoes, the others all different. I bought all of them from Pierre Silber.

Posted Image

The first of the fire-engine red shoes.

Posted Image

This is my favorite pump, candy red.

Posted Image

When I posted this photo of my turquoise pumps earlier, I got a lot of compliments.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Rainbow

Rainbow6562004:-) Labek isn't the only one that enjoyed the pics of your splended pumps. Being a pump guy myself for decades, I also enjoyed them to no end, and what delicious colors too. And besides that, they all make your legs look fantastic with the skirts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Rainbow: Great looking early pics. In fact, that one shot of your turquoise pumps inspired me to buy mine! Now you've got me intruiged by yellow! HA!]/b]

Dawn: Hmm! Perhaps I might give a skirt a try if I can figure out what size I'd need to buy. Can you help me in that area?

Dawn: :P I have a 42 waist these days, and the XL or IL size in a skirt works very well for me. An elastic waistband is quite useful, too, allowing me to move the skirt up or down to play with how much leg I want to show. Good luck! Rainbow

I didn't see these pics at first. THose are cool. I like that blue pumps (because they're a non typical color.) and I like the patient red pumps. They would be really awsome if they had a bigger heel.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hi, Some great heels there, Rainbow. Keep up the good work. I like the Candy Red and Turquoise one's the best. Fingers crossed I will be able to post some pics of me in heels very soon....

Hi, guys :P

I just got some photos back and am posting three of the images:

The first two are of me wearing black patent-leather pumps from Pierre Silber, four-inch heels. The third is another of the pictures of the same shoes, but camel-colored.

Enjoy!

Rainbow

PS. The second image was deliberately oriented this way.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice look in this pic which was my favorite of the three which didn't require craning my head. HA! A question, you said those pumps were from Pierre Silber, how much did they cost and what was the fit like? I think I had been to their website once or twice and saw most of their shoes fell into the fetish range. Nothing against fetish shoes, but I base everything I buy on whether I can successfully wear them in public. Could you tell me more about those shoes?

Hi, folks.

Xam and Labek: Thank you for commenting. :P

Jeff: :P I just checked out where these pumps are located on Silber's site. Click on this addy:http://www.pierresilber.com/pumps.html.

On the right of the page, you'll find my favorite pumps, the Classiques, all the colors of which I own now.

The shoes are sturdy, feel wonderful on my feet (with a little stretching; I wear a man's 13D), and sexy.

Sorry about you having to crane your neck to see the image. I do that to call the eye's attention to some detail.

Here is the same image right-side up, along with one of me sitting.

Enjoy!

Rainbow

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the info, rainbow! I'll be certain to check them out! Those style of shoes I find to be rather interesting, and, as I've said on a previous post: you can never have enough pumps! Heh! :P

NEWSFLASH!

I just went to the Pierre Silber website and saw something I liked even more than the pumps you mentioned:

Posted Image

Yep, a Mary Jane style, but supremely classy what with the camel and black design! They match up really well with my brown outfits, or with a brown shirt and black pants! So I'm gonna order a pair! Of course, pics will follow once I get my hands on 'em!

Jeff :P I have purchased several pair of shoes from Pierre Silber, and I have to say my faves are the ellie brand 4" & 5" pumps for both comfort and quality of overall construction. I also found a pair of Jante' 5" black velour pumps about two years ago on their website. Don't regret buying them either. Comfortable and really sexy looking! S.L. heels are GRRRREAT!

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.