Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Posted Image

The first photo is of my white sandals with 4 3/4-inch heels.

The second is one of me in them. They are SO sexy to feel them on my feet and to look at, as if they were on a woman.

I'm six-feet-two WITHOUT these heels on, and weigh alot over 200 pounds, so walking in them is too risky! Standing in them is scary enough.

:P

Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

for the guys ladies trouser socks feel a lot better than bare feet in heels

I agree -- and in fact, lately, I've been wearing womens' trouser socks in place of regular socks even when I'm not heeling. I just LOVE the feel, and can't help but miss it when I'm not wearing them. Even in my sneakers. :-)

is any body wearing heels also and not gay

Sure, I am not gay and I wear heels. Wearing heels does not mean being gay, as being gay does not mean wearing heels... I dress like a man, except I wear heeled shoes or boots. Welcome to this forum Heelman.

Marc

I certainly do not consider myself "gay" in any way and am as "heterosexual" as they come. Yes, I do wear heels daily, sometimes as a guy, sometimes as a lady. I'm also happily married to Mickey, my "sole-mate", who understands and supports me fully with all of my "foibles", and I love her all the more for putting up with me and my "condition". Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

When it comes to men wearing high heels, what difference does it make? Just the thought by others that if you're a man and you like to wear heels you must be gay is propagating the stigma of narrow-minded people that won't bother to look for any other explanation. While I would guesstimate that 85% of our male member that love to wear high heels are hetrosexual, the "gay" question is never addressed, as it shouldn't be, in the context of a members sexual orientation. It isn't important in the context of this forum. The important thing is that we trade experiences, ideas and information on our love for high heels and promote the idea that, in today's society, it's ok if men wear women's shoes -- and other items of their clothing, should the wearer be inclinded to do so.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I believe that all these cultural permissions or denials are strictly arbitrary. Breaking away from whatever the culture says is OK, though, takes a good deal of courage and, of course, can be downright dangerous. So, for all the brave folks who come to this Forum, I salute you. Rainbow

I agree that there is stigma attached to wearing the heels. I myself am not gay , but tire of the fact that there is even a lable or question. Truefully people treat me diferent when they find out I have three kids and am married. It is noticable , but I decided a long time ago that when I am in my grave and dirt is thrown over me , the fact that someone thought I was gay was entirly insignificant so why would I care?

well folks, I'm very proud of BEING gay AND wearing heels!! :P & I dont even consider myself being STEREOTYPICAL either, I am a lot like micha in that respect in that I still know I'm a MAN- all MALE, but being a GAY male that HAPPENS to love wearing heels!! :P I cant for the life of me understand this connection of heels & gays exept that it is some kind of warped idea that ALL gays are drag queens!! :x (stupid in the least I'd say) you can be gay OR str8t, OR even bi and STILL love to wear heels! :D the only "leather" scene I'm in is the style of clothing which is mostly leather for going out in, INCLUDING boots!! HEELED boots for that matter!!

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

Tuckedintoboots:-) I quite agree with what you say and the way you said it. You are obviously quite comfortable with your situation, as it should be. We need all kinds of people to make the world run smoothly. Congrats to both you and Micha. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

In the early 60s, when I was in the Army, we all wore the bottoms of our work uniforms (fatiques) tucked into our boots, by regulation. I suppose this was to protect the men from getting their leg bottoms caught in machinery. In any case, I always liked how they looked. Rainbow PS. I originally wrote "their bottoms caught," and changed it! :P