Anyone Suggest a Free Photo Web host to can post some pics.

barney15c

Since our regular picture host on the forum has gone, im looking for a new free hoster preferable based in UK so I can post pics on the board. Can anyone suggest a reliable one. I know google is doing one but apart from board members I am not too keen for anyone else to view them. Cheers. Moderator - couldnt post this on the appropriate forum as it said "Only moderators could post new topics" when I tried it on the pictures forum - please move to correct forum if appropriate.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Photobucket:

http://www.photobucket.com

Here's a screenshot of how they work:

Posted Image

All you'd do is click browse, find the picture on your computer, and upload it.

From there you can post just the URL of your picture, or you can just copy the image tags code that this board uses to easily post your pictures here. All you'd do is click in the appropriate box and copy the information inside.

I advertise for photobucket like I work there... but they are really good.

I believe that as long as you use them semi-regularly they will not purge you. I've had one account there for well over 3 years now.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Danielle, A great big Thanks to you! My avitar and any pics I posted using ivanced.com died, there was badwidth problems even trying to go to their site. I saw your post and decided to try yours. The interface is great and very easy to use. It was painless to change the tags in my avitar and in any of my posts with pics to get the pics back up and working! Thanks again Danielle! Great link!

hey Danielle,

A great big Thanks to you!

My avitar and any pics I posted using ivanced.com died, there was badwidth problems even trying to go to their site. I saw your post and decided to try yours. The interface is great and very easy to use. It was painless to change the tags in my avitar and in any of my posts with pics to get the pics back up and working!

Thanks again Danielle! Great link!

You and the others are very welcome. I try to do what I can :P

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde