Away on holiday or business....we'll miss you!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Mellisa sent me this PM, I think she be back sooner than she anticipates. Inga :smile: Helloz Inga, Melissa here..... i'm now actually packing to go to australia....so can u tell the board that i'm goin there and might only be back later ... wait till I settle down then I will be back , that will make maybe 2 or 3 more months I will only be back so keeP in touch with ya ! byez -MelisSa-

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Yes they do Laurie. However I'm taking of the great way we live, the great weather for example, like when you talk of the cold -20 degrees, a cold day in Australia is +15, the lowest max I've seen in Melbourne for the last ten years is +9 degrees and Sydney +10 degrees. Great weather for heeling around. Even the Brit's are a lot better off than the Canucks in this respect. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Probably not going to be posting too much 'cos i'm probably going to be busy for some time to come, going for a complete career change so in the words of our illustrious PM "Education, education, education" Will drop in from time to time to let you know how things are going :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

On 2002-04-08 12:45, IHeels wrote:

I'm taking of the great way we live, the great weather for example (text compressed)Even the Brit's are a lot better off than the Canucks in this respect.

Inga :smile:

I fear I shall never have the chance to enjoy the wonders of Australia. You make it sound so nice and warm! Another reason for sulking in my tent.

If you can come up with the airfare someday, perhaps Inga can provide accommodations.... (I'm not trying to speak for you Inga, it was just a thought) Besides, with all of our pictures posted, you wouldn't need a sign to meet Laurie at the airport! :smile: Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 1 month later...

Welcome back, Jo x2. :smile: Did you mean you didn't wear heels on your trip, or you didn't see any? Just curious. Being a tourist is never easy when in heels, especially if you tour various ruins and historical sites. It's nice to see you back!

Hi well heeled people.

Some of you might have wondered how come I didn’t post recently. I have been tied up with gardening before I got ill and operated last week. Recovery is going smooth and Saturday 25 May I leave Belgium as crew on a sailing boat to join Portugal via the UK and Spain. You can read more details and see pictures on the diary pages of my website http://walk.to/highluc

I’ll be back early July and wish at least 10 of you guys step out of the closet in your heels to compensate my time in flats next month.

Laurie, happy birthday and may you graduate to higher heels before summer.

Calvin, also happy birthday to you.

To all the young guys please concentrate on your exams so you can have a relax holiday on heels soon.

To all the HH.org staff, congratulations on the 10.000 th post and the successful launch of this forum.

CU all soon and happy heeling for all.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Highluc on http://walk.to/highluc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-05-24 01:27 ]</font>

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there I haven't been too active lately (too busy!) but now it's going to drop to zero for a few weeks. We're going on holiday, leaving tomorrow thursday 13th. Route: Helsinki-Stockholm by ferry Stockholm-Malmö (Sweden) by car Malmö-Copenhagen by Öresund bridge (yeah! bridge over the Baltic Sea) Copenhagen-Rödby (Denmark) by car Rödby-Puttgarden by ferry again Puttgarden (Germany) - Lanaken (Belgium) by car, through Lübeck, Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Aachen (All in Germany), Maastricht (Netherlands) Then by car to Brussels (Belgium) By plane to London (UK) By plane to San Francisco (US) By rental car to Morro Bay, LA, San Diego (3 days), Grand Canyon (2 days), Phoenix, Las Vegas, Bakersfield, Yosemite Park (2 days), Tahoe, San Francisco (2 days) and back again. 8 countries in the next few days. And I lost my digital camera last weekend. Where is the damn thing? See you guys and ladies in a couple of weeks! Bert

What's all the fuss about?

I can't beat Berts holiday, but I'm really looking forward to my holiday which starts tomorrow. I am taking the slow boat - A week on a canal boat, which will take me right back through my home town - different. See life at 4 miles per hour! Be good while I'm away, ee you when I get back :smile:

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all I'm back in business. It seems that I have to spend some time on this board to catch up... Good to see that the community is still growing... Take care all Bert

What's all the fuss about?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, tomorrow I'm away on holiday to Scotland. I take the plane to Glasgow and from there it goes to Edinburgh, Aberdeen, the Hebrids and back, shaking hands with Nessie :smile: , do some sightseeing, shopping, drinking :drinking: , sleeping :sleeping: , coffee after the night before :morning:, all to dishaste the year of work. See you all again the first week of august!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi people, Back again after a great holiday! Have seen a lot of nature and landscapes and views of Scotland. I even bought some shoes and boots in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness. In Stornoway I saw size 8 kneeboots in a store. Back home I ordered some ankleboots at Otto's and I bought myself a pair of bootcut jeans. They are fitting very well. Pictures are coming soon while I'm on another computer because the one I used to use said "do it yourself" Greetings, Robert

• 4 weeks later...

Highluc is taking the skies again. Friday 6 sep I travel to Varadero in Cuba for a two week holiday with my wife and within 48 hour of that return I fly to Malta to be part of their safety comitee during their anual international airshow. I'll be back somewhere early october. Happy heeling to all.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence