Latest purchase.

Just a pair of black heels from Payless, in a 13W. I'd have preferred them in a regular width because I've found that I can wear hose with a medium just fine, but all they had was the wide width. They still fit fine. 3½ inch heels, slightly less-than-perfect for moderately dressing up in them.

Now for some photos...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

for you "dangle" fans :)

Posted Image

closest thing to a full-body pic I could get.

payless has started putting sandals out on the racks here. I went to three stores today, I must've spent upwards of 30 minutes in each one. There's also a store here called "Shoe Time" that I'm gonna check out tomorrow. I think I saw a sign on the shop window that said "$9.99 women's shoes" so I HAVE TO go see what they have :)

Hmmmmm! May have to visit some payless stores here soon. Some of their 13W's fit us 14 people just fine. :)

I'm in that boat too (or is it have boats like that >14's<) and may have to check them out too

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

Actually, you could wear that style outside your house, almost anywhere in public without much aprehension. They really are quite nice and un-noticable. 3½" heels are fine. No need to go any higher until you are comfortable wearing heels in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Posted Image

A most attractive and classy looking style, Danielle. Hadn't been in Payless for quite some time, so I didn't know they had shoes like those. And you wore them quite well. Despite not actually shopped for shoes in person for quite some time, I might have to swing by my local Payless and look for those!

:)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!