How HIGH a Stiletto (WITHOUT Platforms!) can you wear?

Anita C.

How HIGH a Stiletto can you wear & walk in WITH NO PLATFORM?!?!  

730 members have voted

1. 1. How HIGH a Stiletto can you wear & walk in WITH NO PLATFORM?!?!

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm so jealous of those of you who can wear really high heels! Anything much higher than 4.5 inch is difficult for me as I have really small feet! With 5 inch my feet are past vertical and I am right up on my toes which makes it tricky to walk!

If your feet are vertical in 4.5" heels I expect you look really sexy anyway, as I think a lot of it has to do with the angle of the feet as much as the actual heel height. I think 1" platforms are good too because they aren't obvious but really add to the heel height. I can comfortably wear 5.5" all day, have worn 6" all day and in those my feet are completely vertical. In some shoes 6" is too much, but depending on what I do I'm fine in them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I mentioned before that I had a 5 inch pair sat in the back of my wardrobe for years. However, recently I bought two more pairs. Since I've been visiting here I've managed to spend some days here and there (voluntarily) in 5inch heels, even at work which I never had done before.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I spend most of my day at work in 4 inch heels and wear 5 inch heels for dinner and most evenings out. If I am not dancing or walking much I can do 6 inch heels. Most days I am in heels for 14-16 hours a day.

Here's my personal breakdown.... 1" - I hope they are just a gift I am wearing to make someone feel good because they got me them. 2" - the must be cute and I hope it's strappy or ropey...don't mind the chunky heel, but please be a little bit sexy. 3" - hopefully it's got some cute color, style, or a fun heel. It's most company's 'highest heel' and we all get a laugh. 4" - pretty much a heel to wear for work...close to 4" they are...maybe a little lower or higher, but a work heel 5" - if it's not time for the clubs in a fun 'Friday Night Heel' then it has to be something I just had the urge to wear and did 6" - Pretty much a bedroom heel.... either done for a BF who claimed my heart or I drank too much tequilla and took up the dare to wear them out! luvs, Adeana

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 5 weeks later...

The highest heels i can walk in is 16,5cm. Sometimes wobbly, but i can manage them for a full evening out. Haven't tried higher, i don't think higher is possible for me as my feet are totally vertical in my highest pumps.

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

I had some time on my hands and was looking at the votes and like I saw in another thread a lot of guys have voted which kinda distorts the actual result.

Here are the share of female votes:

3 inch 0 girls (out of 2 votes)

4 inch 1 girl (out of 19 votes)

5 inch 17 girls (out of 68 votes)

6 inch 22 girls (out of 58 votes)

7 inch 5 girls (out of 16 votes)

So men and women included the majority could go up to 5 inches, but for just the girls most of us (myself included) can go to 6" without plats.

• 6 months later...

I just started wearing 5inch stilettos at work . I thought it would be a big challenge? But it wasn't i can wear them all day at the office with no problem. So I can say i wear 4.5 and 5 inch heels everyday :w00t2:. I haven't tried 6 inch heel ? That's next on my list ;-)

I have to say a lot of people at work wear 5" heels, and some I think I have seen in 5.5" platforms too. It's fortunate working in an office with a lot of similarly-aged girls with quite a smart dress code in that a lot of people there are wearing heels. Glad your day of wearing higher-than-normal heels went well tho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got a pair of 6.5" with no platforms and cannot really walk long but have worn them out. Almost like my ballet boots but without the same support the boots give you.

Wondering how many can wear & walk in HIGH Stilettos & for how long?

'Nita C.

• 3 months later...

I wear five inch quite a bit. can wear six inch for a while, but more of a car to diinner and sit kind of thing. I wear a 6.5 size shoe usually, so five inches is quite an angle and a lot of pressure on the toes or ball of my feet. I want to look good, not be in extreme pain !!!! Height is fine but the shoe has to be cute first.

I voted for 5". I wear 3" - 4" daily to work. The actual height depends on the shoe that fits my outfit, although I usually pick 4" if I have a choice. I wear my 5" around the house, to movies, theatre & clubs and to some parties. I can manage quite well depending on the model and quality of the shoes. And I'm still getting better all the time. I do own some 5.5" and a pair of 6" but still need training in those :).

For me it is as follows :smile: Daily Wear--> 5" inches are the norm... I wear them to work and when running errands, and even around the house Evenings out--> (dinners, movies etc.) I wear 6" I just need to sit down every once in a while :) Special Special events(anniversary, promotions, hubby deserves a special treat:winkiss:)--> I will wear the 7" inches, but it must be a lot a sitting down or laying down :) :). I hope to be able to wear the 7" with no problems, as hubby would love it, and so would I

I have had to reluctantly say only 4". Not because I cant managehigher but because until recently I havent been wearing heels like I did when I was younger. I lived on a farm and wellies and flip flops were the main fotwear and also my job was moving heavy boxes so sensible shoes ruled the life. Now I am living with my new BF he hates me in flats and anything other than high heels and even tho I do it for him, I also do it because it makes me feel good and special. I deffinately have a shoe fetish and so does he. I would like to get up to 5.5" with no platforms and I am sure I will with his help as he really gets turned on by me in sexy clothes and shoes. GG

• 3 weeks later...

I will wear 4 to 5 inch heels around the office, but we do too much sitting. I usually find that after about 2 hours of standing my 6 inch heels start to hurt. I just can't drive in heels and I'm dangerous enough without them that is why a keep a pair of ballet slippers in my car.