It Just Feels Natural

JeffB

Perhaps it's just me, but of late, it's become so natural for me to wear heels, especially at work, it just feels so incredibly normal as though I've been doing this all my life. During the course of a day at the office, I sometimes forget I have heels on, and the only time I'm reminded of that is when I hear them on tile or concrete, it's that natural to me! And since I wear nothing but pumps at the office now, even on casual Fridays, my stack heeled loafers are collecting dust in their boxes as I just can't bring myself to wear anything else. Again, it's a matter of how natural, and normal it feels for me to wear pumps. It'd be interesting to find out if anyone else feels the same way about they shoes they wear.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

For me it also became natural some time ago, to the point flats are feeling weird and uncomfortable. I'm looking forward to better weather now so I can wear my favorite style soon: slingbacks. That even feels better as pumps.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

It's the same for me with my platform boots nowadays - nothing else feels quite right. Those....or my 4" stiletto boots. As Harvey Fierstein said in "Torch Song Trilogy".....Try as I may, I just can't walk in flats.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!