High Heeled Training Diary #12 (with pictures)

Laurieheels

When we last left Laurie, she was recovering from some surgery. She was not able to wear heels, or even move around much. But as the week progressed, she was able to heal up and do what every woman must do when feeling down... she went shopping!

The only day worth mentioning is Thursday, as it is the only day I wore heels this week apart from a few moments at home here and there.

But Thursday more than makes up for the lack of other days!

Heelsonline is a wonderful place. Why? I can drive to their office in fifteen minutes, try on shoes, and pay cash.

The girls working here are wonderful, and they own some of the shoes and can give great opinions on them. I even had a compliment on my old Oxfords.

They are having a clearance sale, so there isn't much in stock. However, the nice ladies were able to find four pairs for me that I could enjoy and afford. Clearance prices are great! At $25 Canadian each, more or less, this was the best bargain ever. All pairs are size 11.

Pair #1

A simple shoe, white Baby Doll pumps with a four inch heel. The toe is more round than the picture indicates.

Posted Image

Pair #2

A strappy sandal with a 4 1/4 inch heel made of lucite with a metal shaft in the middle. Black patent and a little big, but they'll feel good at the end of the day

Posted Image

Pair #3

Leopard print strappy sandals with a five inch heel! These are going to be a daring shoe for special days or Fridays at work. I'll need to shop for a top to compliment or match. They are very comfortable.

Posted Image

Pair #4

Patent stilettos, that you may have seen already. :smile: The strange part is this. They are Jante 8887, the same as my other pair, but the heel is higher, and is measuring at 5 1/4 inches. I think the reason is a thicker heel tip. The two pairs along side do show a difference. I think the slight increase in height will help.

Posted Image

So I now own eight pairs of shoes with a heel above four inches, four of those pairs have a heel five inches or higher. This is excellent progress for me, but of course, it is not enough.

By next Tuesday I will be back at work and back in heels all day. If the weather stays warm, I can even try out the strappy black sandals at work!

I hope you like the pictures, and I hope to have more over the coming weeks. I cannot promise anything, but I will try.

Thank you for reading!

Baby doll pumps, don't care much for them. The heel is kinda thick. To me they make feet look big. Now I love those strappy sandals. VERY SEXY! :smile: After getting a pedicure you can show off your pretty feet. Leopard print sandals are also sexy. I also love your patent stilettos. Seeing a lady wear a pair of stilettos makes my heart pound.

Thanks for the pictures. That extra thick tip giving the extra quarter inch - and as you get used to the 5 1/4 inch the tip will be wearing down bringing you back to 5 inch - but hope that won't stop your progress

Congratulations on your new purchases. Nice choices and I especially like your white pumps, they look very comfortable and must be a delight to wear all day long.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

On 2002-04-28 14:21, allheel wrote:

Thanks for the pictures. That extra thick tip giving the extra quarter inch - and as you get used to the 5 1/4 inch the tip will be wearing down bringing you back to 5 inch - but hope that won't stop your progress

It won't wear all that much, and I can have the tips replaced often, or even changed to metal if I like. But it will provide a good bridge between five and five and a half inches. So I should be able to use these new shoes to transition upward and onward for the experiment as much as for my lifestyle in heels.

It's so exciting!

Nice selection. I don't see anything wrong with the white courts. I think it's nice to have variety in shoes - all the same heel shape is boring. Talking of variety, the lucite one's might be OK for some outfits, but if I owned somwthing like that, I'd be temepted to paint the heel black. It would be a more versatile sandal then.

Fox, if you like to do that sort of thing, great, but me, I like the look of the clear heel. And part of the sole is also clear lucite, but not any part that comes into contact with the ground. I love the look more and more every day, so I will wear them as is. :smile: Randy and the Boys: Thanks, and yes I am feeling better. :smile:

You've got my stamp of approval, I like the clear ones the best. My wife likes the leopards, she wants me to get her a pair. Mmmmmmmmmm maybe. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Nice choices. The white pumps look quite comfortable, the leopard print heels would be excellent for a night out or something of the like. Personally I think the pair with the clear heel are very attractive indeed. Nice taste in shoes :smile:

Thank you, everyone. I am glad people think I have good taste. :smile: I really think the leopard print stilettos a5re the find of that trip. I was going to get the style in black, but one of the girls pulled out the leopard and it was magic. I just kept saying "They're good, they're really good" but they're actually qicked cool. Once I find a blouse to compliment them, I will be the hottest high heeled women in Calgary. You wait and see! :smile:

they all look very nice. the white pumps would work for a wedding and then change to the 5+ heels for the reception. are they all by jante?? if so they all sould be comfortable. however, i really don't wear sandals very often.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

i'm still looking for a web site for the "highest heel". i have two pair from them, one in fuschia patent with a 5" heel and my 7" black patent pumps. do you know where they are from??

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Google is your friend :smile:

Two possibilities to check out:

http://www.thehighestheel.com/ (but that one just tells you that you are not allowed to see the contents of the virtual directory - so you have to find out what to add after the "/" at the end, something like index.htm or index.html or index.asp or home.htm etc.)

http://www.kaplowshoe.com/home/index.asp

Should be enough to get you started :smile: