Finally have an image gallery

sandalcrazy27

Well everyone, i have an image gallery to share of my somewhat quaint collection. You will notice that there are nothing but sandals here and a lot of leg wraps I hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1193548

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Heeledmarc, I do go out in them but I have to go out of town to do it. Too many people know me where I live so I travel to san antonio, texas. I have been complemented on every pair although i don't wear the plats i think that is a little too much right now, but maybe that will change soon.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

docs41, Thank you, i am glad to find someone who loves the leg wraps as well, although it is tough for me to find them in my size(12 US), do you have any yourself or are you just admiring?