My collection

kerm2000

Hi i thought i would show every 1 my heel collection

Posted Image

from left 2 right

shy high 5" thigh boots

6.5" lovelace corset boot surprisingly easy too walk in or rather teeter in :)

7" ballets can manage a few steps before the agony kicks in

6" scream boot ballets are easier too walk in than these the zips broke on these the other day within 2 mins of each other :oops: any 1 know an online store that i could get them repaired?

as u may have guessed i like extreme heels :o

l8r ppl

:) wow those are some high heels, and a great collection. Thanks for sharing the pic with us. How often do you wear any of them, and how do you fare in the ballets?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Ballet boots and shoes and extreme heels were not something I'd even think of buying myself, although I would like to just have the experience once in ballets. And if you can walk in them you earn my respect :) They are all great boots though, and please post more, maybe some of you wearing them too?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Nice collection; I guess that they are all for indoor use. Those are all very high. What size do you take? Shame on the zips. I guess that a boot with only laces would be stronger, but would be much longer to put on and take off.

Kerm191:-) That sure is a very high heel collection you have and I can see why you might have a bit of a problem walking in some of them. Any chance of any pics with you in them? It takes a lot of practice over a period of time to be able to walk comfortably in extreme heels like those. Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress. Cheers-- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i can't take pics of me wearing the heels as my camera does not have a time or a remote the best i could manage is at arms length which is pretty useless i do however have some small vid clips as i can sit the camera down and move around while it records if any 1 wants too see them e-mail me or if some 1 knows how i can capture stills from .mov files let me know

Posted Image

Posted Image

here are a couple of pics of me in the 5" thigh boots the only pair i could manage the time delay on my camera is not very long can't run fast enough in the 6.5" heels :) or the ballets would prob break my ankles i will keep trying see if i can change the delay time

l8r

Kerm191:-) You are making a great effort to supply us all with pics of your collection. Great boots you have there. Keep experimenting with your camera and the timer and you will improve quickly. Great work. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I like your pictures, too. I think they would be better though if you used a the flash or did something about the lighting. Then they wouldn't be so hard to see. Great boots, bye the way. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

kerm191 how do u manage to walk in those lovelaces?, i have a pair sz9 so 7" heel, an i find them next to impossible to walk in, an the toe box is too small for me toes, grrr, oh well. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Ruud: Where have you been?!? Hmmm, the dark side, has an appeal :P Kerm: Never tried ballets (I think the shoes look awful, but am taken by your boots), it would be an expensive experiment to try them! Did ballet as a girl, not sure that would help me now! I look forward to more photos. Ellen-Jay :P

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Hi nhoj62 :P i think i can manage the lovelace boots because the first pair of boots i could walk in where the ballets the scream boots where impossible until i could manage the ballets my lovelace boots r a 6.5" heel and the scream boots r harder too walk in with only a 6" heel but my lovelace boots r a little big i maybe if u got a size bigger u could manage them :P

kerm191 thanks for the response i don't think going n e bigger would help all that much as the boot is to big for me along the foot as it is i can move my foot a good 1cm or so back an forth. so that bit is too long an the toe box is too short. oh well will persever unless some one wonts to make me a pair that fit properly, answers on a postcard later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Ellen-Jay u did ballet u should have no problem i managed too walk a few steps the first time i tried them u have been trained u really should get a pair nhoj62 sorry too hear that it is confusing i must just be lucky with my foot size