New Laurie Picture!

On 2002-06-05 03:03, terayon wrote:

great shoes laurie...i wanna get a pair like that eventually

I didn't think they were your style. You'd want a pair of 5 1/4 inch stiletto pumps? That could be cool. They are fun to wear, especially now that I am wearing them most days.

I think the water thing can be related to the period, no? But I do know men can get it as well though obvioulsy it's not related to that, but the swelling is certainly a big factor too. I can change from a 7 to an 8 if my feet are more swollen.

• 1 month later...

This is what you do. Right click on the space where the image should be. Over the words for the forum is down in the white box. Go to properties. Copy the URL listed there. Paste into the address bar. Hit enter. You can then see the picture on the actual forumisdown server.

• 1 month later...

This is what you do.

Right click on the space where the image should be. Over the words for the forum is down in the white box.

Go to properties.

Copy the URL listed there.

Paste into the address bar.

Hit enter.

You can then see the picture on the actual forumisdown server.

Laurie;

This procedure no longer works. Apparently the pictures have been moved or deleted.

I have noticed this in other threads here for pictures that were stored on www.theforumisdown.com server. No wonder I can't find pictures I know I have seen here before.

Unfortunately, the only picture I've seen of you was when you were standing up wearing a blue dress and black heels. From the rave reviews I've read from other viewers, I hope to get a chance to see more of your pics.

PJ

p.s. If you are hurting for storage space, have you considered applying for free email accounts at Microsoft or Yahoo? Microsoft gives you 2megabytes of storage for each email account. Yahoo gives you 6megabytes. With Microsoft, you can create your own community to store your pictures and regulate access for viewing. With Yahoo, they have something similar called groups.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.