Sexy jeans....

micha

http://www.dorinhawear.com/id3.htm

This is a GREAT SEXY jeans site, and their sale rack is pretty decently priced. My problem is their jeans do not come in an inseam lon enough for me. But if you like them TIGHT and SEXY and LOW LOW LOW You won't find a better place (that I've been able to find :P )

Hope some one can squeeze into a pair of these!!!

tightlevisandhhboots

Hi tightlevisandhhboots,

I have just visited this interesting site. These jeans are really great! But I'm afraid that the length is not only your problem. My normal jeans length is 36''. In my opinion flared jeans should reach down to the floor. Adding the 4 inches of my heels .... missing the mark :D Nevertheless wonderful jeans :P

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Very sexy looking jeans Micha! I've been looking for jeans with rear zipper but unfortunately haven't found any. Gotta search for those Missys.. Hey guys, have you ever run up to jean label Lois? Bought a pair of them couple of weeks ago, tight model with very low waist, 70's styled bottoms and four visible buttons in the front. My favourite jeans on the moment, actually wear em' right now. BTW this is my first post here, found this forum today and it's looking great!

• 2 weeks later...

Micha, I have the same problem. THe longest inseam they have is 33". I normally wear a 34 to 45 with sneakers. I have 36 an 37" for wear with my HHBoots, and had a pair of tailor made 38" inseam jeans, but only my 5" stilletto sandles are tall enough to wear with them without dragging the pant leg and or walking on it with my boots. And I am not to that level of heel wear out and about yet to wear the stilleto sandals in male wear. Maybe some day... Tightlevisandhhboots

Micha,

I have the same problem. THe longest inseam they have is 33". I normally wear a 34 to 45 with sneakers. I have 36 an 37" for wear with my HHBoots, and had a pair of tailor made 38" inseam jeans, but only my 5" stilletto sandles are tall enough to wear with them without dragging the pant leg and or walking on it with my boots. And I am not to that level of heel wear out and about yet to wear the stilleto sandals in male wear. Maybe some day...

Tightlevisandhhboots

Hi Tightlevisandhhboots,

I just found hip jeans with an inseam length of about 37''. In a german ebay shop for very long girls jeans

http://www.lange-damenhosen.de

They are as low my Miss-Sixty-Jeans but in a classical 5 pocket style. A 3'' zipper on the frontside. Fitting very well to my pointy 5'' stiletto boots :P

But I need not to walk on the seam :P I never encountered too long girls jeans for me.

micha (*nearly 6' 4'' tall*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 7 months later...