Sexy jeans....

micha

Dear folks,

what do you think about my new "Miss Sixty" hip jeans?

I just received them from german Ebay. They are extreme low hip jeans from an italian seller. Here a link to a picture of my auction

http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/91/9f/9a_1.JPG

No, thats not me :) But when I got them two days ago, I pulled them on immediately and they were matching perfectly! Together with my pointy boots I ran at once down on the street. What a wonderful day :o

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

they look VERY sexy micha!! :) I'm getting a pair of black leather pants (jeans style) frome a great leather site called www.leatherup.com the pants were only (about) $75.00 but with next day shipping about $95.00 (they retail for over $100, so I think that I had gotten a very good bargin. they should arrive @ my door step tommorow, tues @ the latest! I'll let you know when they arrive-they will look great with my boots (all exept my thigh boots which are flat heeled) :o yours, Brad

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

Great jeans! Where's the zip though, they don't look as if they zip at the front.

Dr. Shoe, you have sharp eyes! Here some more detailed pictures

http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/f5/c3/4e_1_b.JPG

http://i9.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/a6/98/bb_1_b.JPG

I loved them at once: I couldn't resist to torture my kidneys in the cold winter air. But these jeans seem to cause problems on public toilets :)

@Brad: I hope that you will enjoy your new jeans as I do! Btw: I'm also a proud owner of black leather jeans in a classical 501 style.

Cheers

micha

Micha:-) I can see what you mean when it comes to the fact that using a bathroom might be a bit of a chore, but those are the most sexiest pair of jeans that I have ever seen. The rear zipper is quite different and I'll bet the fit is sexier than ever. They should go very well with your boot collection. Pics anyone? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Absolutely incredible, and SEXY jeans! And with a rear zipper too! Outrageous! I've never seen anything like that before! Hopefully someone will provide a pic in those jeans! That would be awesome!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi to all friends of crazy jeans, the name of the model ist "Flare Nixie". I got them from german Ebay for 46 € in W33. Normally I'm wearing jeans size W33/L36. I was afraid that the legs could be too short for me. But no problem - they have extreme long flared trouser-legs. The inner length of the legs is 90 cm and at the outer side 110 cm. Rsp. 20 cm (~ 8 '') between crotch and upper seam :o Sorry, I don't know if Miss Sixty jeans are sold in UK. It's an italian company selling stylish girlie jeans. The maximum offered size is W34 (W36?). But its no big deal to find such jeans in german Ebay. Follow simply the path "Kleidung&Accessoires/Damenbekleidung/Jeans/Wxx/Huft-Jeans/Miss Sixty". I wrote xx for the inch size. In size W33-35 I just found more than (Miss-)60 offers :) micha

Micha:-)

With jeans as sexy as those, it would be very easy to infect us all, even to the point of an epidemic.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

You also infected by MSD (miss sixty desease)?!? Must be a epidemic worse than SARS. I' ll go tomorrow in a quarantine station :drinking:

Micha:-)

If you keep using that drinking emoticon, you won't have to worry about going to a quarrantine station. You might have another problem then. TEE! HEE!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hi Dawn, my 3 fundamental health problems are

1. Smoking, smoking and smoking ....

2. AHHD (abnormous high heels desease) a very dangerous desease!

3. MSD (my newest infection)

further there is still a ridiculous peanut like type-I-diabetes.

micha

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Too pricey for me--but then they wouldn't be all that difficult to make, e.g. sew, from scratch. I may give it a shot. I saw some really sexy jeans being worn by a teenage girl in Pizza Hut about a year ago--they had a sort of sailor button front panel, and laced up in back. And as tight fitting and curvaceous as the Miss Sixty jeans.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Azraelle:-) If you are successful in sewing up a pair of jeans like the Miss Sixty ones, be sure and let us all see what they look like and how they fit you while wearing a pair of your boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hi,

it´s my first post and i want to contibute something great. there is a wiki with all styles ever created/sold by miss sixty.

http://wiki23.parsimony.net/cgi-bin/wiki/program/db-view.cgi?wiki50849;MercedesMissSixtyGallery

but be very careful - ms60 is the best brand out there.

boots4ever

That's fine - another guy supporting the german group in this forum :)

Your link is great! I have found an interesting link too. A pic from my favourite german fashion forum

http://f25.parsimony.net/forum62949/messages/3083.htm

I think that Haegar agrees with my posting of this link. He is wearing a flare nixie and platform boots.

If the weather becomes warmer again I would like to post my own miss sixty outdoor pictures.

micha

I bet those pants would look just as sexy with 4 inch stilleto sandals, i have a few pair i would like to try with those sexy things.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

In my opinion they look much better with sandals than with platform boots. I tried my new jeans with 5'' sandalettes. For my taste a perfect outfit :o But not to think of in deep winter :) micha

Of course not in deep winter like in Germany, but in Texas in the US it is possible. Check out my collection and see how many options I would have with those jeans, once again absolutely gorgeous.

my collection is at

www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1193548

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dorinhawear.com/id3.htm

This is a GREAT SEXY jeans site, and their sale rack is pretty decently priced. My problem is their jeans do not come in an inseam lon enough for me. But if you like them TIGHT and SEXY and LOW LOW LOW You won't find a better place (that I've been able to find :P )

Hope some one can squeeze into a pair of these!!!

tightlevisandhhboots