What signs of Freestyle acceptance have you seen?

Charlie

I'd like to start with a television advertisement I saw last night. It was concerning the "Epel-Stop" hair removal system for men. It was advertised as a better way to remove unwanted hair from the face, arms, chest, and LEGS! Yeah, that's right folks ----- LEGS. I didn't know that removing hair from the legs was a normal thing for guys to do, but this advertisement sure made it sound like it was. Perhaps hosery for men will gain popularity as none who've tried shaving their legs and donning hosery can deny the wonderful feeling that results! Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Hey guys... I have teird that Epil-Stop stuff and let me tell ya...IT DOESN'T WORK WORTH A CRAP!!! Both my wife and I have tried it and the results were the same, even with her having that fine woman hair..IT BURNS!!! And then you have to shave what it didn't remove!! I think the way it prevents hair regrowth is by killing the top layers of skin chemically. Their advertisements are TOTALLY FALSE and their product is worthless! Along the same lines, I have yet to find a depliltory that actually works on male hair so it's been razors and soap or shaving cream for me. But it's worth it for SURE!! There is nothing like the feeling of bare legs :smile: Happy Heeling!!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

i dont have the article here to scan in but in the march issue of "Teen People" there was an article entitled "men in skirts" and it was all about boys who wanted to play on the girls sports team and wanted equality in sports, and they wore skirts on the field hockey teams....although not directly related to shoes, it was about reverse equality, men wanting the same rights as women to do and wear what they want to....im going to send an email to teen people right now to tell them about the heels4men movement, maybe they can do an article on it! i dunno if theres Teen People in europ,e but its a huge spinoff magazine aimed at teens that has a reader base of 1,000,000+ readers...ill let ya know if they reply!

You know T, this reminds me of an article I read in the paper in the sports section about 20 years ago. Right there on the front page was a guy in a women's field hockey uniform that just scored a goal for the high school girls team. The article below the picture talked about how he petitioned to be let on the team and such. I guess what goes around does come around again! Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying