Colors

Big Pump

That would depend on the clothing I pair with the shoes as proper color coordination is important to me. Off-black: with black, gray and olive pants and black shoes Suntan: with brown pants and matching shoes Navy: with navy pants and matching shoes White: with navy pants and either red or navy shoes I can mix and match too, depending on my mood and what I choose to wear. Hope that answers your question.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Most excellent posts here! I'm with Big Pump on the sheers. My favorites right now are a pair of very sheer black thigh highs my wife bought me from Victorias Secret. For some reason one of them doesn't stay up well at all so it's a great excuse to use a matching garter belt. I've always wanted to try some fishnets so I appreciated the last post. Thanks. Wineanddine

What shade of stockings do yall generally like w/ heels? I'm very partial to nude and sheer whites myself. Basically anything sheer.

Hi Big Pump,

no big deal for me because I'm boots fan and I'm wearing my boots normally barefoot. With sandals in summer I agree with JeffB. Black stockings for black sandals rsp. pumps, white stockings for red shoes and so on. Or barefoot again.

Still a compliment to Wheels! Fantastic pics with nice stiletto pumps and fancy coloured stockings. But I'm afraid: not very suitalble for a guy on the street :)

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Larry Here. Always with reinforced toes and preferabily with reinforced heels as well. I have several pairs of thi highs that cost over $15.00 and worth every penny, They feel so sexy. As for color, Taupe, Black, and Suntan. Definitely no whites or fishnets for me OR my wife and the more expensive hosiery is only for our intimate get togethers. Usually it,s some form of knee highs or panty hose around the house.

Love those heels!

Perhaps this is just me, but I don't feel dressed without hosiery. The notion of going barefoot simply doesn't appeal to me. And with winter having arrived, I've switched from pantyhose to tights (HUE) which wear well, look stylish, come in many colors, AND are quite warm on chilly days! :)

Perhaps this is just me, but I don't feel dressed without hosiery. The notion of going barefoot simply doesn't appeal to me. <SNIP>

:)

I completely agree and you WILL NOT catch me dressed and barelegged.

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

Not that I couldn't understand your love for nylons :) But there are a lot of different aspects in this discussion: Are you a guy with hairy legs? Are you a dark type with visible hairs on the legs? Do you wear boots or pumps or sandalettes? Do you shave your legs? And so on .... I'm a blond type with only few visible hairs on my legs and - as I already said - a bootlover. My foot size is EU 44/45. With this size it's really difficult to find matching stylish pointy boots. Hence I prefer wearing my boots without stockings. Some additional millimeters for my feet :o With sandals I prefer stockings too (tan/beige) but I don't need them. micha

Are you a guy with hairy legs?

Nope

Are you a dark type with visible hairs on the legs?

Well, I'm African-American, but have no visable hair

Do you wear boots or pumps or sandalettes?

My passion is strictly for pumps

Do you shave your legs?

Nope, never had to in my life

All things considered, I just like the look and feel of hosiery on my legs. It's as much a part of my daily wardrobe as the shoes themselves.

Hi JeffB, I forgot to mention this aspect. If you like the look and the feeling of nylon hosiery on your skin you HAVE to wear it. No question - look down on my motto :) nice greetings micha

I find your motto most appropriate, micha. When it comes to our unique passion, we all have to blaze our own trails when it comes to fashion, we have to decide what works best and looks best on us, regardless of what the rest of the world might think or say. :)

I used to love to wear nude, suntan and off-black. But since I got older and developed some discolored blemishes on my legs, I'm limited to off-black for now. There's nothing like the feel of nylons on freshly shaven legs.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I used to love to wear nude, suntan and off-black. But since I got older and developed some discolored blemishes on my legs, I'm limited to off-black for now.

There's nothing like the feel of nylons on freshly shaven legs.

Hi PJ,

as "junkie" with daily injections (type-1-diabetic) I'm really glad that my legs are still OK. Especially for high heels wearing :)

Did you get a "nevus flammeus" on your legs like the former russian president Gorbatshov on his forehead?

life goes on

micha

PJ:-) Your right! There is nothing as great as the feeling of wearing hosiery or pantyhose over freshly shaven legs. They just glide on so easily and feel so sexy. Bob HH:-) I haven't used off-black pantyhose yet, but might some day. I have been sticking to nude or suntan colors. Those choices enhance the looks of my legs greatly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

......Hi PJ,

as "junkie" with daily injections (type-1-diabetic) I'm really glad that my legs are still OK. Especially for high heels wearing :)

Did you get a "nevus flammeus" on your legs like the former russian president Gorbatshov on his forehead?

life goes on

micha

Nevus flammeus is a birthmark so I know I don't have that. My discoloration developed 50 years after my birth. My doctor calls it stasis dermatitis.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I am african american. The darker colors on me just looks like I am wearing trouser socks which I absolutely hate. Which is why I like the lighter colors. I think the contrast looks sweet! Thigh highs r my favorite. With me being 6'1" and 215 lbs I am very thick legged which makes the thigh ighs stay up on my legs effortlessly.