3D chat program i thought you should know about

bigj3650

Right i found this 3d chat program online it is call MOOVE! and to cut to the chase..it allows you to do whatever you want to your avatart (3d figure) that you so choose...iow you can make a male character who wears high heels stockings etc...take it as far as you want to go ladies, gentlemen...everyone else....:-) J

I just got laughed at and kicked from a room cuz im wearing white pumps....and blue jeans....haha

It's after Labor Day.

White shoes are forbidden fruit!

I'm sure someone like Genebujold (into the whole psychiatry issues) can make something of this, but I'm having a lot of fun seeing my Moove avatar doing backflips in stilettos, :):o

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Bigj and Dude: I joined last night and had a ball! I wore a thong and mules. woo woo. ...and I didn't get booted from the room. Matter of fact, I danced on the coffee table!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA. what a gas! The girls loved it. However....I'm pretty slow, only have the free membership, and it took FOREVER for some of the other characters and the room to download. Ain't no fun talking to black boxes that look like robots, knowhatimean? Grinz, strpr- P.S. ...of course I've done this at home but only with close friends. It was exciting to see the reactions of strangers. hehehehehe