boot shops in sheffield

nhoj62

i am going up to sheffield later this month to visit a mate, and as part of an agrrement between me an him he is going to take me boot shopping, thus i wont to know is there any shops/retailers etc, in sheffield who do knee boots with 5" heels or thight boots with 5"+ heels?. please let me as i know some of you are in that area or have been. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

You could contact Bananashoes (just up the road in Rotherham) and make an appointment - it's really mail order, but various good reports have said how helpful they are in person.

There's not an awful lot of retail shops for 5" heel stuff - the only one that springs to mind is 'Desire' at 619 Attercliffe Road Telephone: 0114 2442626 (no website) They do the usual fetish stuff - latex, leather, pvc etc with a few shoes and boots.

There used to be a really classy shop in Eckington, a few miles south of Sheffield, which sold designer name shoes, but I don't know if they're still going (being a 'big-foot', this was off limits for me, anyway :-( )

I hope this helps a bit,

Emma

• 2 weeks later...

nhoj62, Take a walk round the city centre too, there's a "Shuh" and nearby "ultimate shoes" or something, both often have high-ish heels, sometimes 5" I'm sure! Also there's a Tk max which has a very random mix but I've bought my GF some 4 1/2" boots from there. Then there's Meadowhall, the out of town shopping centre which has a lot of fashion and designer shops, places like Dune which often have a higher heel. Bob.

nhoj62,

Take a walk round the city centre too, there's a "Shuh" and nearby "ultimate shoes" or something, both often have high-ish heels, sometimes 5" I'm sure! Also there's a Tk max which has a very random mix but I've bought my GF some 4 1/2" boots from there.

Then there's Meadowhall, the out of town shopping centre which has a lot of fashion and designer shops, places like Dune which often have a higher heel.

Bob.

The one near "Schuh" has a terrible pun for a name - its called "Outrage Shoes" (=outrageous - geddit?)

Emma

• 2 weeks later...

hey one an all i have been to bananashoes an meet the wonderfully helpful sharon, i tried on a few things, the brazil court shoe in leather, a plain black court shoe and a couple of boots, including ballet boots. i came away with a pair of victoria knee boot in matt, and i left an order for a pair of thigh high ballet boots in matt. can't wait for those. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!