Goodbye, but not farewell we hope.

• 2 weeks later...

I mention earlier that soon I’ll be going away for some time. Will, the time is now. I hope to see many of you wonderful people when I get back. I’ve got some traveling to do and some real life stuff to take care of. Good luck and have fun.

• 2 months later...

Owing to a £1,068 phone bill, we are going to be on incoming calls only hence no internet! (15 yr old daughter with mobile phone equiped friends!)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Simple solution Dr shoe. Password protect the phone so you have to enter a code to make outgoing calls. Give mobile to daughter; she then pays for phone cards with her own pocket money as she needs them. Don't go, because who would else would post in the shoe maintenance forum ?!

On 2002-04-11 22:05, Dr. Shoe wrote:

Owing to a £1,068 phone bill, we are going to be on incoming calls only hence no internet!

(15 yr old daughter with mobile phone equiped friends!)

HOLY COW! It must have been hard to get through to your place... Well, hope to see you back soon!

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's goodbye from me folks. Signed up on this site originally as my b/f was a member and avid wearer. I didn't have a problem with this at all but as time went on I found out more and more stuff. I'm an open minded individual but couldn't cope with lies and deception. Wishing all you high heelers out there much happiness. Cheerio :smile:

it's a pity you have to leave Dizzy, but hopefully we'll see you later after you've resolved your problem. I agree that it's a little perplexing as to the true reason. Lies and deception leaves it all a little vague. If you return, I hope you will elaborate as we would all like to hear Good bye for now!

it's a pity you have to leave Dizzy, but hopefully we'll see you later after you've resolved your problem. I agree that it's a little perplexing as to the true reason. Lies and deception leaves it all a little vague. If you return, I hope you will elaborate as we would all like to hear Good bye for now!

No need for people to be confused. Dizzyblonde and I split up a little while ago. The thing about 'lies and deception' was aimed at me, not anyone else. Unsurprisingly, I'm not happy at the moment, which is why I'm being a bit quiet too. Hope this helps everyone. And I'd like to take this opportunity to wish her all the best with her life.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi, Yamyam, Having seen a few divorces (from the outside), I now rarely ascribe blame to one party. There are always two irreconcileable opposing points of view, so I don't waste too much time working out who was right. The best way to get past this is to go and do something else .... like retail therapy .... yeah yeah, gimme gimme. If you want to do this with like-minded friends, it just so happens that Calv and myself will be in Coventry from 1630 onwards tomorrow (Wed 1st May), looking round the big chains that stay open until 2000. Either PM me on the board or email Calv if you want to join us.

Thanks for the messages of support, everyone. To be honest, I'm getting divorced from someone else, and Dizzyblonde was my first try at getting together with someone else. We'd only been seeing each other for about three months. Anyhow, yeah, I will try and get out more. And I would have liked to meet up shopping, but I ended up working until 11:30pm last night. D'oh. Next time. Oh, and if there's a computer fair going on, and I can get out...

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"