reactions

HighHeelsLover

Today I went to Chilis for lunch with my wife , kids and father and mother in law. i wore my new 4" clogs ... the ones below

Posted Image

Hi Kilts are great,

where did you buy them? Is there a chance for me to get them in an US female size 13? These clogs appear to me as the optimal male footwear on the street in the next summer :o The heels not too narrow and not too high, they should be mine too - even if they were my 26th pair ...

nice greetings

micha

Still a comment to your story. One year ago I dared the first time to present me to my family on high heels. The reactions were a mixture of "How can you walk on such high heels! 8):P ", "Why do you like to wear womens shoes?! :x :( " and "Why shouldn't he do it? At least he can walk on his heels! :D:P "

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi Kilts are great,

where did you buy them? Is there a chance for me to get them in an US female size 13? These clogs appear to me as the optimal male footwear on the street in the next summer :o The heels not too narrow and not too high, they should be mine too - even if they were my 26th pair ...

nice greetings

micha

Still a comment to your story. One year ago I dared the first time to present me to my family on high heels. The reactions were a mixture of "How can you walk on such high heels! 8):P ", "Why do you like to wear womens shoes?! :x :( " and "Why shouldn't he do it? At least he can walk on his heels! :D:P "

Hey Micha ,

I bought these at Burlington Coat factory here. These must be an import for us , I only ever see them in size 10 and down. I looked online for you and could not find even the manufacture , the name brand is Splash. If they had them at burlington in your size I would have been happy to arrange to get them for you.

I know what you mean on 26th pair , I am afraid to count mine ...I don't want to know ...

I like your comments on your first wearing heels with your family, my immidiate family has always known since I was a child so I never had that , however my inlaws was not the same , I started with 3" clogs and original dr scholls to work my way up with them... about the same type comments about the clogs from my inlaws ...

my immidiate family has always known since I was a child so I never had that

lucky you.

a few members of my family has seen me wear women's shoes regularly since i was about 9 years old. even though it was just in the house i knew i wanted more than anything to be out and about in them. they expected and still do expect that it is a phase that i will grow out of.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I thought I would tell everyone about my vist today to the dentist. Please everyone tell me If I am posting to much , I still feel strange and don't know if I am posting right or not , also I have an obsesive type personality and don't want to "over kill" my experiances here ... anyway I went to the dentist today with my son , we both had an Appt. Interestingly in complete opposit to my post above about going to lunch with my wife , there was not one glimmer of a reaction there. I wore the same black clogs. Nobody batted an eye , nobody seemed to even take notice , pretty funny , it just goes to show , you never know ...

kiltsrgr8, you shoes are incredible!!! Your courage is too!! I love the styles you wear and wish I could pull it off like you. Who knows, maybe someday I will too....

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I agree with docs41, they are very nice! They do look like a nice summer type shoe. Been meaning to ask kiltsrgr8, do you own kilts too? I have my original family tartan kilt I bought in Scotland while stationed there in 1990-1992. I also have a khaki utilikilt. I have wore 2 1/2" heeled work boots with the utilikilt, and it looks really good. Been trying to find a pair of the "Logger" style knee high boot with a 3 to 4 inch heel, but will most lkely have to have them custom made... tightlevisandhhboots

kiltsrgr8, you shoes are incredible!!! Your courage is too!! I love the styles you wear and wish I could pull it off like you. Who knows, maybe someday I will too....

I agree with docs41, they are very nice! They do look like a nice summer type shoe.

Been meaning to ask kiltsrgr8, do you own kilts too? I have my original family tartan kilt I bought in Scotland while stationed there in 1990-1992. I also have a khaki utilikilt. I have wore 2 1/2" heeled work boots with the utilikilt, and it looks really good. Been trying to find a pair of the "Logger" style knee high boot with a 3 to 4 inch heel, but will most lkely have to have them custom made...

tightlevisandhhboots

Thank You docs41 .... I hope you do! and you know I love that sassy dr scholl , you can't go wrong with those!

tightlevisandhhbots ... Thanks for the compliment! yes I own kilts , Only 3 right now I have mostly sarongs. I own 1 utilikilt in black (original when they first started with zip up fly in front) one red and black and one green and black traditional wool style.

my favorite is the utilikilt , I have been looking at the cameo one for some time now , I hope to get it soon.

with your boots the khaki utilikilt most look smashing!

Hi all Not posted for a while and thought I would share this with you: I went out to London to the theatre last firday night with my girlfriend and we both wore black 4 inch pointy boots - her in a very nice dress and me with bootcut jeans. In the entire evening I must have had only three or four glances at my choice of footwear, and I had about 3/4 to 1 inch of heel showing. And pointy toes. No one said anything. I think most people were looking ar her rather than me though!! Hope everyone is well and I will try to check back soon! Nikki

I really liked reading those wonderful heel adventures that you fellows shared with us all. I don't think my dentist would be ready to see me make my appointment in heels and I'm not quite ready to appear there in heels either. Ditto for the doctors appointments also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I thought I would tell everyone about my vist today to the dentist. Please everyone tell me If I am posting to much , I still feel strange and don't know if I am posting right or not , also I have an obsesive type personality and don't want to "over kill" my experiances here ... anyway

I went to the dentist today with my son , we both had an Appt.

Interestingly in complete opposit to my post above about going to lunch with my wife , there was not one glimmer of a reaction there. I wore the same black clogs. Nobody batted an eye , nobody seemed to even take notice , pretty funny , it just goes to show , you never know ...

eeeehhh, a dentist .... thats definitely worse than my first visit in a tattoo parlour! I went already to the practice of my doctor or to my local pharmacy shop on high heels. Never any bad comment. My doctor commented only my smoking as type-1-diabetic (he's right, I know it) and my tribal tattoo as type-1-diabetic (he is not right, I know it). Didn't he see that I was wearing high heels or should I better expect in future a severe lecture on diabetic feet :P

micha

nikki glad to see you worked up your courage to venture out in the higher heels as we discussed when we met in London. well done. As ive always said, if youve got a girl on your arm when wearing heels, it creates to images in your favour to the onlooker. 1) rules out the gay thought cos your with a girl. 2) looks as if it cant be so bad or unusual as your gf doesnt mind one bit works wonders daz

• 5 months later...

As ive always said, if youve got a girl on your arm when wearing heels, it creates to images in your favour to the onlooker. 1) rules out the gay thought cos your with a girl. 2) looks as if it cant be so bad or unusual as your gf doesnt mind one bit

works wonders

I can vouch for that one as well. I've got more looks when I'm on my own (well it felt that way).

Also, if you look at your shoes a lot (which is hard not to do as, hey, I like looking at my shoes!), then that gives people something to look at as they will wonder what you're looking at and then notice the shoes you're wearing.

Heel-D :wink:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Heel-D, why didn't I think of that! What a great way of soliciting opinions without them even knowing it. I'll have to try that one myself.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well, here's a case where I got a fair amount of reactions. Yesterday, I wowed the troops at the office in a royal blue shirt, black dress pants, suntan knee-highs (It was WAY too hot outside for pantyhose, even for me!) and my royal blue Pleaser Seduce 420 pumps. Everyone was suitably impressed with the outfit, saying I looked very stylish. One co-worker jokingly promised not to step on my shoes, even if they weren’t blue suede. Heh!

When one lady asked how high my heels were and I said five inches, she was openly incredulous, so much so, she playfully demanded I take off a shoe so she could measure the heel herself. Going along with the gag, I did as she asked, she removed a ruler from her desk drawer and actually measured the heel and her jaw dropped when she saw it was five inches. She shook her head and said she was amazed I could even stand in such heels, much less walk in them, I replied that all it took was practice and that it was quite easy for me.

For the rest of the day, I was complimented with how sharp I looked those bright blue pumps, saying they looked good on me with the blue shirt I wore. Ever since I branched out and began wearing brighter colors like red, white and blue, I’ve come to really enjoy standing out, and that makes me feel good. I’ve been told by the ladies that I wear heels better than most of them do, that I walk better in heels than most of them, that I LOOK better in heels than most of them. I find that sort of candor most remarkable, and delightful!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm at a Starbucks right now on Park Avenue in a black form fitting top, distressed Seven Jeans, and black pointy toed stiletto pumps. While waiting for my drink, another male customer was eyeing me. I have no evidence that its becuase he saw my heels, so therefore I don't even entertain this suspicion and strike it from the record. Other than that, its been non-eventful. A girl sat next to my table and asked to share the power outlet so she could plug her laptop in. I said sure. While my left heel was fully exposed, there's still no evidence that she even noticed because she didn't give any visual or auditory indicators of such. Without evidence, this "incident" as well is thus non-eventful. The above experience just re-inforces the majority opinion here that most people don't notice, don't care enough to say anything when they do, and are more concerned with the burdens of their life than they are with a man in heels.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

JeffB, Great story about the heel measuring scene. That had to be gratifying. kneehighs, The reactions you dewscribed seem to be pretty typical. People commenting is a real treat that seems to be few and far between.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I'm at a Starbucks right now on Park Avenue in a black form fitting top, distressed Seven Jeans, and black pointy toed stiletto pumps. While waiting for my drink, another male customer was eyeing me. I have no evidence that its becuase he saw my heels, so therefore I don't even entertain this suspicion and strike it from the record. Other than that, its been non-eventful. A girl sat next to my table and asked to share the power outlet so she could plug her laptop in. I said sure. While my left heel was fully exposed, there's still no evidence that she even noticed because she didn't give any visual or auditory indicators of such. Without evidence, this "incident" as well is thus non-eventful.

The above experience just re-inforces the majority opinion here that most people don't notice, don't care enough to say anything when they do, and are more concerned with the burdens of their life than they are with a man in heels.

Hi kneehighs,

contrary to your belief I'm convinced that both (the eyeing guy and the girl with the notebook) noticed your high heeled pumps :lol: I presume that they were too shy, too irritated or too polite to address the subject. Other people aren't blind. On my first outdoor trips in my neighbourhood EVERY turkish boy spotted my high heels. It was like running the gauntlet. Meanwhile I don't earn anymore bad comments from them. They have got accustomed to my outfit - I'm simply the queer guy with the high heels. But the missing reaction doesn't prove that they don't see my heels.

I'm wearing since two years regularly high heels during the daily shopping in my supermarket around the corner. I have never got any reaction. Naturally EVERY employee knows that I'm wearing high heels. And I'm sure that they have discussed one beneath the other about me. I have not the faintest idea what they are thinking about me. Compared to my "male shoes time" some of the employees behave more friendly to me, some indifferent and others less. I can live quite well with this situation :wink:

nice greetings

micha

Well, today I was walking south on Madison Avenue. There was a girl who was walking faster than me on my right. As she passed me, she was totally doing a rubber neck back at my pumps. Whats funny is that she kept walking forward while her head was turned backwards to look at my pumps. Then WHAM. She walks right into another pedestrian. All because she was more busy looking at my shoes than the path in front of her.

contrary to your belief I'm convinced that both (the eyeing guy and the girl with the notebook) noticed your high heeled pumps :lol: I presume that they were too shy, too irritated or too polite to address the subject. Other people aren't blind. On my first outdoor trips in my neighbourhood EVERY turkish boy spotted my high heels. It was like running the gauntlet. Meanwhile I don't earn anymore bad comments from them. They have got accustomed to my outfit - I'm simply the queer guy with the high heels. But the missing reaction doesn't prove that they don't see my heels.

I'm wearing since two years regularly high heels during the daily shopping in my supermarket around the corner. I have never got any reaction. Naturally EVERY employee knows that I'm wearing high heels. And I'm sure that they have discussed one beneath the other about me. I have not the faintest idea what they are thinking about me. Compared to my "male shoes time" some of the employees behave more friendly to me, some indifferent and others less. I can live quite well with this situation :wink:

nice greetings

micha

Hiya Micha...you could be right. Maybe they did see my shoes. But that really doesn't matter to me. I was having fun either way expressing myself and right now, thats what is important for me. Have a great day and btw, didn't you used to live in the Netherlands?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I'm at a Starbucks right now on Park Avenue in a black form fitting top, distressed Seven Jeans, and black pointy toed stiletto pumps. While waiting for my drink, another male customer was eyeing me. I have no evidence that its becuase he saw my heels, so therefore I don't even entertain this suspicion and strike it from the record. Other than that, its been non-eventful. A girl sat next to my table and asked to share the power outlet so she could plug her laptop in. I said sure. While my left heel was fully exposed, there's still no evidence that she even noticed because she didn't give any visual or auditory indicators of such. Without evidence, this "incident" as well is thus non-eventful.

The above experience just re-inforces the majority opinion here that most people don't notice, don't care enough to say anything when they do, and are more concerned with the burdens of their life than they are with a man in heels.

A most interesting experience you had, kneehighs. That's always been my belief, that people are so wrapped up in their own lives and affairs that they don't pay much attention to things around them, even things that stray from the norm, like a man wearing heels. And even when people do notice, nine times out of ten, they won't respond, partly because they don't know how or because they have manners and choose not to. But that doesn't stop them from rubbernecking which leads to humorous little incidents like what you related out on the street! Heh!

:wink:

Hiya Micha...you could be right. Maybe they did see my shoes. But that really doesn't matter to me. I was having fun either way expressing myself and right now, thats what is important for me. Have a great day and btw, didn't you used to live in the Netherlands?

He he he, your story with the girl is funny :lol:

Today I had a similar experience. My maxim is to give never other people a chance to laugh about me because of stumbling on heels. So I looked down carefully at the bad pavement in front of a supermarket. Hence I didn't see their advertising table above my head. BOING!!! Must have been lower than two meters :wink::oops:

My location is Frankfurt in the south of Germany. Do you know the international Rhein-Main-Airport or the American military airbase for Central Europe? That's the place where I'm living.

If the Netherlands weren't so flat I could imagine to live there too. But Frankfurt is my hometown and I like mountains ...

micha ;)

in all my years of wearing fetish boots and leather in public,ive noticed 3 disctinct reactions. the first,and most prevalent,is that they dont see you. what they see cant be real,so they ignore the input. 2nd is the 2 second look and then ignore. and the 3rd,and most fun,and the jaw drop and rubber neck stare.

in all my years of wearing fetish boots and leather in public,ive noticed 3 disctinct reactions. the first,and most prevalent,is that they dont see you. what they see cant be real,so they ignore the input. 2nd is the 2 second look and then ignore. and the 3rd,and most fun,and the jaw drop and rubber neck stare.

Truer words couldn't be spoken! I've experienced all three during my public outings, sometimes, all in the same day!

:rofl:

I quite have to agree number 3 is so much fun, especially if you have the opportunity to make eye contact and smile.