Pics by higheeluv

Wickets took his lady out for a ride in his Vette and then to a nice dinner...... He is a very lucky guy What do you all think?? Let me know

http://www.imagehosting.us.com/thumb.php?id=15356&h=795756

another:

http://www.imagehosting.us.com/thumb.php?id=15358&h=318135

#3:

http://www.imagehosting.us.com/thumb.php?id=15359&h=706540

and the last of this series:

http://www.imagehosting.us.com/thumb.php?id=15360&h=123439

I can certainly speak on Wickets behalf here. I have known him a while now...... His girlfriend has a career that does not allow her to wear heels on the job (safety regulation) her OLD job she did however wear 4" and 5" heels to work and sometimes would slip into higher ones for when he came to visit. Currently WHENEVER they are together or go out she loves to dress up for him. I know specifically this was just a Sunday night out for dinner in her red leather skirt and 5" ankle strap pumps. She has ALOT of heels and she wears them ALL....she does not just pose in them.... she does have a few she cannot walk in well enough to go out in but I am sure she wears them indoors. WICKETS....if i should not of posted this on your behalf just let me know.....otherwise i do have more pics to post Higheeluv

I can certainly speak on Wickets behalf here. I have known him a while now......

His girlfriend has a career that does not allow her to wear heels on the job (safety regulation) her OLD job she did however wear 4" and 5" heels to work and sometimes would slip into higher ones for when he came to visit.

Currently WHENEVER they are together or go out she loves to dress up for him. I know specifically this was just a Sunday night out for dinner in her red leather skirt and 5" ankle strap pumps. She has ALOT of heels and she wears them ALL....she does not just pose in them.... she does have a few she cannot walk in well enough to go out in but I am sure she wears them indoors.

WICKETS....if i should not of posted this on your behalf just let me know.....

Nope, you hit the nail right on the head.

(Boy, that first linked picture shows just how filthy the Corvette's carpet was that evening.....

why didn't you TELL me it looked that bad?)

:)

BERNADETTE-IN-A-VETTE was married for many years to a man who 'forbid' her to dress-up as a lady, but had grown-up wearing skirts and heels throughout her teens and early twenties:

on our first date, she commented that she "need to get a pair of shoes for an up-coming party for my daughter", so before dinner, we stopped at a Mall to shop.

She was 'doing-her-own-thing', looking-over more 'sensible-shoes' (read as UGLY/FLAT), and I didn't comment until she picked-up a pair of 'decent' Black 3.5" (14cm ?) heeled-pumps, when I finally said:

"Now, THOSE are a pair of lady's shoes!!!!!"

:o

She smiled and replied, "I haven't worn heels in YEARS, but I used-to all the time in high-school and college.....

Let me try them on, and see how they fit....."

I believe we bought a pair of 'sensible-shoes', AND the Black pumps, which matched the dress (one of very few dresses she owned at the time) she wore that afternoon/evening.

BERNADETTE wore those Black pumps that evening to dinner, a baseball game, a trip to the Comedy Club, and eventually to her daughter's function:

the more 'sensible-shoes' were returned, with the refunded money being used for another pair of heels!!!!!

:oops:

In less than 3 short years, her heel-collection has grown to VERY close to (if not exceeds) triple-digits, and she has maybe 6 dozen skirts and dresses:

altho she has fairly small feet (size 6-7 US, depending on style/make), she won't even look at heels less than 4" in height, and walks effortlessly in most heels up to and including 5", and in 6" heels with 3/4" mini-platforms.

Her current job, at a large American home improvement chain-store, forbids TRUE heels on the job-site:

she is, however, allowed to wear a 'stacked-heel' shoe or boot, but it must either have laces or a zipper, and she can't find a style that wears comfortably (12-hour shifts on bare concrete floors with 49+ year-old legs is very painful.....)

:D

An accomplished seamstress, who designs and manufacturers everything from wedding gowns to custom drapery in her spare-time, she often buys bargain-basement items, then 'alters' them to a perfect fitment!

The "Red Leather Skirt/Red Heels" pictures were taken on a 'nothing-to-do/let's-do-SOMETHING' summer Sunday evening, after she worked until 7PM, then cleaned-up for a late-evening dinner-date and to hear a band play:

between both of her jobs, BERNADETTE has little free time, but local restaurants, ice cream parlors, weekend car-cruises, shopping malls, etc., are 'usually' treated to seeing this twice a week, if-not more often when our schedules allow.

I believe that higheeluv has some other pictures, taken in Spring/Summer '04, from a few days when she and I just "took the Corvette out for a ride along the railroad tracks to get the stink blowed-off", some of her sitting at her computer doing her '04 tax-return, and even a few "RPM-style/sneaky-shots" taken during her daughter's graduation ceremony, that he can show you, also.....

otherwise i do have more pics to post

..... are you waiting for a written invitation?

Get into it, son!!!!!

:D

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

..... are you waiting for a written invitation?

Get into it, son!!!!!

Come on, show them to us.....please

Chrigi-ch :)

..... send those requests to:

" COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT, c/o HIGHEELUV ".

(12-hour shifts on bare concrete floors with 49+ year-old legs is very painful.....)

Wickets, nice to see you here. And you too HHL.

About what i quoted, dont you mean "29+ year-old legs" ? At least it looks like that when i see the photos... :)

My regards to Bernadette. :o

About what i quoted, dont you mean "29+ year-old legs" ? At least it looks like that when i see the photos... :)

My regards to Bernadette. :o

In early December, I gave BERNADETTE a pair of 5" Gold-glitter pumps, which she has "earned".....

(poor weather has not-allowed her to wear them yet)

..... but I'll pass-along your compliments!

Sorry I'm a little behind.... but those golf shots are great!!! I've never seen such a thing before. Did you get any strange looks while taking those photos? Looks like you had a great time, I love the picture that shows your wife smiling, nice :) And the lady with the red shoes and skirt - great! Really nice set of pictures there! And if you're more, you definately should shar them, many people here would appreciate it I'm sure!

bobsmith:

Thanks for the kind words, I'll pass them along to BERNADETTE.

During our late-Autumn golf-outing, we received no 'strange' looks, even when we let a group of teen-age boys "play-thru" so we could enjoy the warm day.

(kids today..... :) )

For those members who may-not understand, I take the pictures of BERNADETTE when we got out, but I'm not a 'computer kind-of-guy', and don't know HOW to post them:

I forward the pictures to higheeluv via E-mail (I have figured THAT part out on my own), who posts them for us on the Forum.

I believe that he has a few more pictures that I had sent him when we posted pictures on MISSY'S High Heel Forum last year:

I think he might have some pictures in Yellow, Turquoise, and (more) Red heels, too.