Pics by HeelsRus

heelsRus nice little collection i especially like your thigh highs, black leather i presume?, and the red locking boots are sexy. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

heelsRus

nice little collection i especially like your thigh highs, black leather i presume?, and the red locking boots are sexy.

later

nhoj62

Yes, they are black leather. The pic is quite dark, I know. I'll try to get a lighter one. They are also a real pain to lace up - takes forever.

HeelsRus:-)

Thanks for sharing your very nice collection of boots. Have you any more pics for us? Cheers---

Dawn HH

Don't have many more pics right now but have a few more boots/shoes :-) I'll take some pics .... um.... maybe this weekend?

I have a couple more showing the bottom (heel part) of the thigh boots but they too are kinda dark.

Those thigh boots are great for walking in. They may be 5" (with a small platform) but they are very comfy for long term walking/wearing.

Nice pics HeelsRus, my favourites are the red and the last pair of black ones.

Ellen-Jay :)

Those black ankle boots were sort of custom made. I asked for a pair of ankle boots "about that tall" with no platform, laces, and a 4" spike heel. They fit well and were my favourite boot for a long time. They're still my favourite ankle boot, but those thigh highs are soooo easy to wear....

The red ones are a bit snug and hurt after a couple hours of walking and sitting. They have a 5" heel so it's a bit more work too. But they are really neat and the locks add a little spice.

heelsrus i can understand wot u mean when u say your thigh boots take ages to lace, i have a pair of thigh boots with 5.5 inch heel an they take ages to lace an unlace so they don`t get worn that often. now if they had a zip i would wear them lots. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!