hai everybody!!

hai, a'm new here , found this board somewhere on the internet. as you can see from my name , a'm from the netherland, europa land of the wooden-shoes :oops: my age is 34 years and sinds a was a kid , i love high heels. in my closet a have aprox. 15-20 pear of knee-highboots my feet-size is 42eur. in the house i weare them, and if a'm off for work , and must stay in a hotel, then a weare 2inch blockheels outsite. my wife nows i love heels and weare them somethime's in the evening :) when we are doing nice things :o i like the story's writen here, and wil post somethime's my story's greetings for all and have a nice newyear !!! :rofl:

Welcome, dutch-bootboy. We're happy to make your acquaintence. I know we will enjoy hearing of your experiences. There are a number of other members here from the netherlands. I'm sure you will hear directly from them in the near future.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Goede dag, Dutch Bootie. Ik heb dezelfde schoen maat als jij. Sorry, that is all I still know of Dutch. (Means I have the same shoe size). I hope you get to enjoy this board. Holland is always thought of as a very tolerant country. Do you have any trouble wearing heels outside ?

i buy alway's in the big shoestore's ore some 2hands internetsite's like www.marktplaats.nl

size 41 fit's mostley perfect.

my oldest boots are plateau with a blockheel of 5 inch en a plateau of 1 inch. they are about 10 years old.

the last time a was in a hotel and weare the boots , i saw the bar-girl look at my boots, but didn't say anything. :)

in januari i must stay in a hotel in Groningen, and when i get there, i first goes to the shoestore's :rofl: and buy something, hahahah

Dutch-Bootboy:-) I'm a boot person myself and welcome to the HH Place Forum. Don't worry about your bad English, you are doing fine and we get the drift of what you are saying. I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures in high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It's interesting, Dutch-Bootboy, that you are traveling to Groningen soon because I believe there is a long time member of this forum that knows the city well. Perhaps he can give you some shopping tips where you might be able to buy the style of shoes you are looking for. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.