• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

these may be a repeat.. but got a question... my lady is looking for where she could find not only these.. but the others in the set from Steve Madden. I can't find them anywhere. US9.5 size. thanks.

RPM

p.s. any info.. name of the shoe (doesn't say inside the shoe).. location.. anything would be greatly appreciated!

Posted Image

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

RPMindy... Very intriguing photos of your high heels collection. I really like the different poses and angles of your shots. I am anxious to the future photos of you, your wife, and friends in high heels. I admire your imagination concerning the various types of shots you take. Thanks again for sharing these with us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for the compliments. my wife is hoping to spend a little time modellin the various shoes in her closet for you all. she loves the feedback.. I will try to figure out how to do attachments instead so the pics are inbedded into the post. see you guys around RPM

• 1 year later...

Hey Folks, trying to figure how to attach pics to the post.. this is a friend of mines who loves wearing heels and wants to graduate up to 6 inch one day.. but tough economy makes it harder for her to get her dream come true. she can do 5 inch well and for long periods. but usually is a tick below 5 inch for her typical heels. anyway, she and I are trying to make time to shoot more pics next year (we're not from the same town.. and it's a commute to get out there). enjoy the pics RPM

post-1616-133522896775_thumb.jpg

post-1616-133522896779_thumb.jpg

RPM - the attachments worked great. Very nice photos. I'm very impressed by your wife's shoe collection, we'd love to see some of those modelled. What make are most of her pumps? Bob.

the top brands my wife has would be Steve Madden, Guess, Chinese Laundry, Highest Heels, Hollywood Heels, and Fioni. after that she's got a pair of many other brands too. I will be asking her to model more when our schedules lighten up a bit. it's been really crazy for us for way too long! at present count, she's got about 114 pairs of heels. however, i definitely don't have a picture of them all on her feet. so time.. just time... lol RPM

• 8 months later...

I'm a huge fan of seeing ladies in very high heels. My wife agreed to take a few pix of her tallest heel 5.25 inch tall. so, here is a few.

I'm hoping that we can create time again to do pix. our schedule is really out of sync a lot of the time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll do attachments again soon.. i just wanted to hurry and post these before going back to my day.

RPM

I'm a huge fan of seeing ladies in very high heels. My wife agreed to take a few pix of her tallest heel 5.25 inch tall. so, here is a few.

I'm hoping that we can create time again to do pix. our schedule is really out of sync a lot of the time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll do attachments again soon.. i just wanted to hurry and post these before going back to my day.

RPM

OOOHH, those are my second favorite pair of her pumps. You know what my first favorite is. ;<))