• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes Dawn. I love pumps. I love the sight, the smell and the feel of them. I love to see ladies in them and I love to be in them myself. I've been this way since I was a child for as long as I can remember. I spent the first 50 years of my life thinking something was wrong with me (was I gay, or a masochist?), then I discovered Usenet, bulletin boards and finally sites like this where I was able to join in with like-minded men AND women. Oh and did I say, I LOVE pumps!!

thanks all for the compliments. I'm working on a few more new pics for you all. Gina, I was only about to get from the model that the shoes were Steve Madden and hers are a size 10US. She got them I think at a Bakers Shop. I'm not sure of the exact website address. I also heard her sister mention that they are available at most Steve Madden stores and a few Aldo stores. The websites should hold them too. I enjoyed that shoot, lovely shoes indeed. She said when the weather gets better she'll do one more shoot for me in those shoes. we'll see. it was tough enough getting these pics online (she was very reluctant) RPM

• 1 month later...

thanks guys, I do have more pics coming at a later date... tight on time right now. here is the short version stories for you Bob. The third pic... I swung by to pick up my lady. I was to take her home so she could change before going to co-host a concert. She asked me to wait before taking her home. she was in a meeting with some of the concert planners and staff. while waiting, this woman sits next to me and exhales hard and slips off her shoes. she looks at me and mumbles something about the price of making a man happy who doesn't notice anything. I didn't touch that because she sounded a bit irritated. so i moved around that room like I was looking for something and sat off to the side and too the picture. later when she looked more calm, I showed it to her.. she blushed stammered and laughed. she said i made her day but felt embarassed that I took the pic. she went to put her shoes on and I said, please, don't let me be one of those unappreciative guys that make your feet hurt for no reason... she laughed again and said you're cool. i told her I was going to post it here, she hesitated, then i complimented her feet and she smiled and said ok. the fourth pic... at the concert later that day, during intermission, i asked this lady who modeled for me in the past to sit up on the edge of the staircase and let me take a picture of her shoes. after a surprisingly dirty look and a long pause, she said i'm only messing with you.. got up, took the pose, i took the picture. she said, email her a copy and do what ever you want with it. when she saw the pic, she gave me a hug and said i was a good photographer. so that is that story... I'm still in awe about that one. gotta go. RPM

Wow, that's a story! It's great to hear how you got the pictures. No. 3 certainly had some interesting yellow and black shoes, you'd think her man would notice those! And 4? She's right, a great picture and excellent pose suggestion. So as you're so good at the stories, how about the others :D Thanks! Bob.

• 2 months later...

got another shot to show off.

here is the story. she thinks she's not that hot. i think she's drop dead gorgeous. my lady even says so. but being we're about a decade apart in age, my lady doesn't feel that she's a 'thread' in my friendship pool. we met not too long ago and became fast close friends.

when she heard i take pics of heels and post them online, she got curious. she wanted to konw if her feet would generate the same response from me that she got from women complimenting her and being jealous of her.

well... long story short, the response was overwhelming. she took interest. now she calls her online admires her fan club. so, whenever I see her, which isn't often, i remember to take my camera. she loves when I forward her the responses that folks give.

so, here is the latest pic i took of her. enjoy!

RPM

Posted Image

the following are a little older by a few months of the last time i saw her.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these are even older ones of her that I took last year.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

even older pics still.

Posted Image

even older still.. one of the first times she's ever let me take pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just a few more pics.. sorry for any duplicates.

RPM

Posted Image

tired feet indeed.. the end of a long party

Posted Image

owner couldn't take the heels anymore and gave up

Posted Image

a friend of mines talking to another heeler

Posted Image

Posted Image

and they were talking about heels when I took the pics too!

Posted Image

at another party.. some gals got really sick of their heels and took them off for more comfort.. bummer for me.. but hey.. made up for it in views of hosed covered toes.. another fav of mines:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

making sweet music

Posted Image

relaxing and look at me weird for zooming in on her feet.. but she said she enjoyed the attetion more than she wondered why I was taking the pics.

Posted Image

some platforms for the platform fans here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

me trying to get an exotic picture without drawing attention to myself.. obviously I was highly distracted as the picture will tell

Posted Image

sweet!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry about all the repeats though

Posted Image

while enjoying a concert.. snapped this one.. got to speak to the performer backstage afterwards to get permission to post the pic here. no names allowed to be given however. she was very nice about it and surprised that of all the things on her outfit.. it was the shoe I noticed.. and also it was the shoes she spent the most cash on and hoped one person noticed...... my luck:):roll:

Posted Image

another of the performers backstage... got a smirk for that shot

Posted Image

when it's all said and done.. this is the end result!

Posted Image

Great round of pics, RPM! I really like those unique stockings that are chock full of holes. They must be a bear to put on though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.