RPM's Pictures

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank You Much Firefox!

I can finally add my name as one of the ones who post pictures in the right place :) lol!

well, here is my first contribution to the right forum. These are varied pictures I've taken over time and posted at Missy's. Some didn't get there, but that is another story.

RPM

p.s Barb, your turn! (last little leg pull from me)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Guys/Gals, thanks for the nice replies. I just wanted to add a little more info as I wish you all a Happy New Year. I am not the subject of any of these pics. These are some of my friends who know I like the subject matter of High Heels and have indulged me a little. Some of them only found out after I've taken the picture and asked their permission to post it online. So, for details on the types of shoe and size, I'm sorry, but only for a few of them I can help you with. The duo picture, both those ladies are a size 8US. Same goes for the first picture (same lady). The others were two sisters. One was a size 7 US (the higher of the heels) and the second was a size 8.5US (the flats). I have no idea about the wedge. I've got a few more that I'll be posting later this week. RPM p.s. I hope the others, I held the camera a lot steadier!

a few more pics. i played for an all girl singing group years back. here are a few pixs I took at one of their events. the pixs include the girls, and some of their fans and family. (in no particular order either). Unfortunately, in this set, they weren't wearing their tall heels... we were out on the road and they insisted on being comfy. I don't blame them either. but some other time, i'll post their taller heels here... soon.

RPM

http://www.women-in-high-heels.co.uk/your-shoes/rpm09.jpg

http://www.women-in-high-heels.co.uk/your-shoes/rpm13.jpg

http://www.women-in-high-heels.co.uk/your-shoes/rpm15.jpg

http://www.women-in-high-heels.co.uk/your-shoes/rpm16.jpg

http://www.women-in-high-heels.co.uk/your-shoes/rpm17.jpg

RPM - some great pics! You're lucky to have so many lovely shoe models. There's female friends of mine that wear heels but I'd never have the courage to ask to take pictures of their feet!

Keep alert around RPMindy:

he's a "sneaky-kinda-guy".....

:)

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

thanks guys for all the compliments. I have developed the guts because I wanted to post at Missy's forum. And also, i got tired of keeping the high heel interest to myself. so, with a few women i trusted, i decided to try my luck. only one said no. RPM p.s. Good seeing you again Wickets!!!!!

thanks guys for all the compliments. I have developed the guts because I wanted to post at Missy's forum. And also, i got tired of keeping the high heel interest to myself. so, with a few women i trusted, i decided to try my luck.

only one said no.

RPM

As BERNADETTE would say:

" HER LOSS!!!!! "

oh most def!!!!!! actually, two weekends ago, I was doing a photo shoot at a concert. One girl asked me to take a few pics of her. the one friend who had said no had that look on her face like she wanted to be in the shoot. I just shook my head. Her heels were not that tall... he he he. at anyrate, what i was saying, yup, her loss!! Now, to resize part of that shoot to post here..... RPM

She sports them whenever she gets the chance to find a matching dress up outfit.

..... like jeans and a sweatshirt, or lingerie and a smile?

The heels on those shoes are becoming very popular. They remind me of "spike nails" that carpenters use to nail together large pieces of wood. I don't know what the fashion designers call them, though. I saw a lady wearing a pair of black ankle boots with very pointed toes with 4" nail heels at Church last Sunday. I didn't really like the way they looked. However, like blade heels, they'll probably get some "getting used to."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

thanks for the compliments. Wickets, my kind of thinking!!!! But she prefers the whole suited up to go out instead. I guess that is where I just have to be patient, or just come up with more fancy dates. Bubba, you know the funny thing about these shoes, they don't look so pointy to me when she's wearing them. I noticed how pointy they are after taking the pic. you'll be the judge when i get a pic of her wearing them. RPM

Wickets, my kind of thinking!!!! But she prefers the whole suited up to go out instead. I guess that is where I just have to be patient, or just come up with more fancy dates.

RPM:

BERNADETTE and I always get cleaned-up and step-out before we 'do' anything at all:

"Seeing and being-seen" is half the fun!

:o

Whether it's a quick bite to eat, or an all-day shopping/dinner/movie/comedy-club type date, we ALWAYS go-out 'beforehand'.....

RPM:

BERNADETTE and I always get cleaned-up and step-out before we 'do' anything at all:

"Seeing and being-seen" is half the fun!

:D

Whether it's a quick bite to eat, or an all-day shopping/dinner/movie/comedy-club type date, we ALWAYS go-out 'beforehand'.....

:oops:

spaeking of that, I best hurry and log off. I have to go suprise my lady for our anniversary today..... well one of those anniversary that most folks overlook.... the whole xyears+x months anniversary.

For me, I'm glad to have every extra month I can with her. so, 2years4months and counting!!!!!!! gotta package up that gift I have for her;):o

too bad she'll be 'dressed down'... but still sexy to me!!!!!! :):D

RPM

• 2 weeks later...