Clickers Collection

Nice collection there clicker, and some great variety too. Can't say theres any I wouldn't like to own myself except maybe the patchwork quilt pair. Thanks for sharing those pics with us all.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Clicker:-) What a fantastic shoe and boot collection. I would be proud to have some of those in my collection also. A more straight side shot of some of the pics might have given us a better view of the type of heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi all, thanks for the comments, shyguy funny you should say that you like them but probably wouldn't own any yourself.... as when I was looking at the pictures I looked at them in a different light to that of the times over the years when I bought them. I still like most of them although I don't wear them all really any more. Trolldeg, Dawn. I know the angle isn't the best. Unfortunately no timer on the camera so I had to hold it at arms length and do the best I could :) And it also isn't the fastest camera in the land so checking each pic before going onto the next was a bit of a chore, so I just rattled through them all and then uploaded to the PC. I'll work on it and see what I can do. The GF is pretty accommadating so I'll see what I can convince her to do. Loveheel, The blue boots are denim not suede I regret to inform you, I don't recall wearing them out as it goes as I'm not really that keen on them and kinda bought them on impulse and decided they weren't really for me. I suppose while I'm here i mights as well give you a bit of Background on me. I have been wearing boots and heels for some time now and also in public a bit, mainly corner shop visits and the late night walk here and there. Some days I go out with out a care and am not fussed about the looks or sound the heels make, some days I'm a little more reserved. I've no desire to look or dress like I woman, I'm simply in it for the boots mainly and then the shoes. Having said that, I also like a bit of variety now and then and it's all a bit of fun. But those that have viewed the boots and thought, hmm I don't like those, just consider the foot area alone and forget the leg section of the boot as this is 99% of the time covered. For instance, the open backed strap boots. I like those because the toe is quite a short length, high and pointy, but comes in quickly so is a little more compact, but I'm not too keen on the open back so they are worn with Jeans that just cover my heel. More ramblings another time I'm sure. Clicker

Clicker:-) Now since you have given us an explanation of the angles of the pics, it all makes sense. You were holding the camera at arms length. You did go to extra lengths to provide us all some great pics. Congrats. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Maybe your GF can do the honors with the camera for you for future pics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

A thought occured to me that I could just tak epics of them all without me wearing them! I'll sort that out soon and post them up again :-)

Cheers

Put the camera on a chair and put it on timer. Works ok ( I have one pic I'd like to send that was done like that). Having another person take them is good too, but only if they can take good pics.

Nice pics, good collection. I like boots, so this is really nice. For being inconspicious, how do you find the round toe boots? Do you wear them out and how much of the heel shows? Which jeans do you wear with them (ladies, gents, boot cut, etc.)?

Oh, and I went rereading Shyguy's comment after you posted your reply to his - he said he wouldn't mind owning any except the quilted ones - at least that's what I read. He can say for sure of course. Either way, the blue suede ones are cool.

Having just bought a really good digital camera, I'm now trying to find things to take pictures of (hmm, wonder what that could be - any ideas? :) ) Good luck with the photography. Send along ideas for pics and what you did to get the pics you take.

HeelsRus:-) I hope to get myself a digital camera one day. Can you fill in all of the details of where you got it, cost, etc? I will be looking for your pics from your new camera also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

HeelsRus:-)

I hope to get myself a digital camera one day. Can you fill in all of the details of where you got it, cost, etc? I will be looking for your pics from your new camera also.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

There's a chain up here called Henry's (www.henrys.com). They're pretty big and sell into the US. I got the Nikon D70 digital SLR. Price was C$1600 or so (body and 18mm-70mm lens), and came with a really good deal: tripod, 512MB card, sling pack and C$65 gift certificate to their school of imaging. With big bag and taxes (plus extra battery and extra 512MB card) the total bill was about C$2300. It'll be the last camera I buy I expect.

I'm also getting ready to upload some. I registered with photobucket and will post soon I think. Just have to get them organized and maybe take a few more :-)

HeelsRus:-)

Thanks for the up-date on your new camera. You really went all out spending some big bucks, but you sure got all of the bells and whistles with it.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yes. It was a tough call. But I want to do more photography and the cameras I tried (point and shoot) just didn't cut it for telephoto and macro. If you can't change lenses, you're kinda snookered at these extremes. And they didn't focus fast enough to capture a motorcycle on the race track. I don't know why DSLR cameras are so expensive, but I expect it's because they can be.

The image files in RAW mode are > 5M. The pics I took (one posted in another message) was cut way down and changed to JPG.

Anyone want their picture taken? :-)

heelsRus, The D70 is a great camera, I went for the Canon equivalent, the 300D.. again a fantastic digital SLR. I guess they're expensive because they've got a lot more going on inside, i.e. a lot more mechanicals like the mirror movement etc but also as you say, because they can, because there's fewer buyers of these cameras than there is of the point and shoots. As you say, they're so much better in terms of flexibility for focus and lens changes. Bob.

My wife is a qualified photographer, so when we went looking for a digital camera to we looked for the following things, The feel of the camera, the optical zoom, the batteries and of course the price. The result was the Fuji S5000, i think it has been replaced by the S5500 and cost £240 a year or so ago. it feels like a proper camera, it has a 10x optical zoom and if the batteries are flat we don't need a charger as it takes AA's it works great with windows xp and Mandrake 10. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

hi clicker that is one awesome boot collection you obviously enjoy your heels but can i pls ask you where you got thse stunning backless ones from as they look amazing XXXX

Hi, thanks for your appreciation. The backless ones were from one of the kind of side street market shops. The ones that sell most shoes and boots for £25-£40. all copies or cheapies. Can't remember which shop exactly as I've seen them in a few places. Think it may have been a ship in reading in the old shoping center.