screen savers

mickeyunc

Personally, I wouldn't bother dabbling with screen savers you can download from who knows where as they are an excellent way of distributing viruses and spyware onto your computer. One way round both these problems of finding a high heel one you like and avoiding viruses might be to get a screen saver construction kit and make your own using some favourite shoes artwork or photos.

DSW Shoe Warehouse had a screensaver of all kinds of shoes and boots available for free. It's no longer on their site so I created a new Yahoo Group and have it posted in the Files section. When you request membership, mention this post and I'll gladly grant you access!! Heppy Heeling!! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Windows XP has a slideshow SS integrated into their list of screen savers.

First thing to do is to find picture(s) of your type of shoes and save them in your "My Pictures" folder. I personally recommend making a folder especially for the pictures you plan to use.

From there, minimize everything, and right click on your desktop, go to properties. From there click the Screen Savers tab.

In the dropdown list, go to "My Pictures Slideshow." Click Settings and leave everything as-is; change the target folder to the folder where all your pictures are.

Make the changes, press OK all the way through, then watch your screensaver unfold!