pink/white heels

higheeluv

I actually bought them in a store close to my home that sells adult movies and on the second floor they sell lingerie, stocking, and of course stiletto heels. Unfortunately the color is not true in those pictures but I CAN assure you that they are pink in color. They were inexpensive at 25 bucks. I have seen them on ebay before and of course I think Pierre Silber carries them as well. My wife is a size 7 so the heel is slightly under 5" Question....would these be a pair of heels that you ladies out there would wear in public or would you keep them inside for those quiet nights at home with your S/O?? Higheeluv

• 2 weeks later...

Too cutesy cute for an overall color scheme. I know that pink is more for young girls in a sense, a lot of women try to avoid it, well, ones that I know. But maybe that is part of the fashion trend, using colors that relate to a youth feel to create a youthful look, and help one recapture something of days now past? Still too cutesy for me.

No, pink is a color, and most women I know like to limit their wearing of it, including myself. I own one pink top that I wear, and it's a very subtle pink. Aegist, uncalled for? No, just the truth from those I know. This is what we feel about it. Pink being feminine is a stereotype as it is, and we're all rebelling against it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...