I just wanted to say HI to everyone here. I am a transplant from Missy's site..... I have looked around here for some time now and I really enjoy some of the discussions and of course the pictures of sexy high heels. I am a 32 yr old male from NJ. My first "real" interaction with high heels is when I dated a woman about 6 yrs ago who wore 5" heels almost all day everyday... left a huge impression on my for the rest of my life. She was short about 4'11" and wore heels to make her taller initally and then once I told her that her legs looked especially toned and sexy when she put the heels on. She continued to wear them for me all the time and even when she was in work also :) Hope to add to this site. Higheeluv

Thanks for the warm welcome........ I have always admired women who wear high heels but like I said before it was when i actually dated a woman who wore them with such grace that made me truly understand what being a "high heeled woman" is really about. Ask any questions you want I am always eager to answer... Higheeluv

welcome highheeluv, good seeing you here. you're lucky to have such an experience of 6 years. As you know, I too am a transplant from Missy's. I have decided to make myself comfy here. I think it was a wise mover. I'm also comfy at another site where other transplantees went. but that is for another time. Enjoy it here. RPM