MERRY CHRISTMAS or whatever festive cellabration you do

TXT-1

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All! We just got done wrapping the girls gifts and setting up everything from "Santas" visit (empty milk glass and empty plate from where the cookies/carrots were;). I'm going to miss the times when they believed in Santa when they get older. Scotty

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

We just got done wrapping the girls gifts and setting up everything from "Santas" visit (empty milk glass and empty plate from where the cookies/carrots were;). I'm going to miss the times when they believed in Santa when they get older.

Scotty

Milk Glass?? Santa seems to prefer a glass of something stronger when he comes to our house :drinking:

Merry Christmas!

Emma

Well, since we don't have any children, Santa has been using our place for years for a pit-stop. It gives his eight cylinder "Heavy Chevy" engine a chance to cool their hooves a bit while his pit-elves gives his sleigh a runner replacement. It also gives Santa a much needed bathroom break, (jet lag you know), before he leaves more black streaks on our roof when he takes off again to complete his journey shouting, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL, A GOOD NIIIIGHTTTT!!!! TEE! HEE! HEE! Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, since we don't have any children, Santa has been using our place for years for a pit-stop. It gives his eight cylinder "Heavy Chevy" engine a chance to cool their hooves a bit while his pit-elves gives his sleigh a runner replacement. It also gives Santa a much needed bathroom break, (jet lag you know), before he leaves more black streaks on our roof when he takes off again to complete his journey shouting, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL, A GOOD NIIIIGHTTTT!!!! TEE! HEE! HEE! Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for your good wishes, Dawn. I'm sure that everyone, no matter which holiday they celebrate (including no holiday at all) greatly appreciate your sentiments. However, you really should delete one of your double entries. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I wish everyday could be Christmas. It's not because of the gift giving. It's because it puts most people in a good mood and they react better towards others. It's even been known to stop combat even if just for a day.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I wish everyday could be Christmas. It's not because of the gift giving. It's because it puts most people in a good mood and they react better towards others. It's even been known to stop combat even if just for a day.

Great point, PJ, it has stopped combat. I feel if they can stop for the one day why not stop altogether???? Maybe some day!! :)

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!