Very high platforms

kerm2000

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing! Mind your head on low doorways! :-) The "lift" isn't massively high, so I guess your feet are comfortable for quite a long time in those. What about ankles from making sure you don't over-balance, and knees lifting the extra weight, though? Any problems there?

Hi Jo, the instep is 5", so they are comfortable to wear. I've been out in them, and the only problem is if you get over confident going down hill. You start to go "over the top", and then you end up running, which isn't the best idea with a 7" platform under your foot. If you take your time the ankles and knees don't seem to mind. The problem is potholes and stones, which can pitch your ankle over. Otherwise - I luv 'em.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

I bought these recently from ebay, for £14.99

they are 8" not the most attractive of shoes but brand new

and the height is fantastic ! they are so light & with the 3" platform at the front really easy to walk in,

the seller was Posted Imagesexydresses4u you dont need to spend a fortune to get some serious height x

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

I bought these recently from ebay, for £14.99

they are 8" not the most attractive of shoes but brand new

and the height is fantastic ! they are so light & with the 3" platform at the front really easy to walk in,

the seller was Posted Imagesexydresses4u you dont need to spend a fortune to get some serious height x

Very nice platforms agatka, love the color too. Are they really light as you say?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...