Boot season is here.

RobertB

Boot season is here.

I've been looking in Payless, Famous Footwear and Shoe Dept and

finding some really nice boots for cheap.

I bought these today for $20 at Shoe Dept.

Posted Image

The heel measures 2.5" at the back. It's not really a "high heel" but

is great for "normal" wear. The heel is rubber and makes

very little noise. I wore them to the supermarket and found

them very comfortable. I think these are going to be my

normal wear shoes. It's a great boot for the price. Too

bad they only go up to size 11.

-Robert B.

Yes it is!! Don't pass up Walmart, I found a nice pair of kneeboots last week in size 12M and they fit me like a glove. 4" block heel with a rubber sole so they are quiet if you want to be silent. I wore them to work last week and the girls I work with thought they looked fine. Jim

A great pair, Robert !. But watch it. Before you know it you will be so comfortable that you will be wearing 4" stiletto heels !

I do wear 4" heels.

I was at the mall in these last night:

Posted Image

Those heels make a lot of noise which I'm still not comfortable with

in public. Quiet heels aren't a problem.

- Robert

I do wear 4" heels.

I was at the mall in these last night:

Posted Image

Those heels make a lot of noise which I'm still not comfortable with

in public. Quiet heels aren't a problem.

- Robert

Don't worry, be happy!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I bought these (dark brown leather upper) day before yesterday at my local PayLess for $9.00 (on sale!); they're selling on the net for $32.95

Not as high a heel as I generally like, but having worn them for a couple of days and "broken them in" (you can do that with real leather), I find that they are the most balanced boots I own--the heel is in EXACTLY the right spot for walking naturally--no wobble at all, even though the heel tip measures 1" x 1/2". And, I couldn't argue with the price!

Posted Image

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I bought these (dark brown leather upper) day before yesterday at my local PayLess for $9.00 (on sale!); they're selling on the net for $32.95

I saw them in Payless this evening for $9. Blade heels and pointed toes

aren't my style but, the price was tempting.

It's really boot season here. We've had a spell of colder than usual weather leading into the final week before Christmas and it's brought out the boots that have been hidden away since our last cold spell last winter. I am very surprised at the number of women I've seen wearing them. All kinds of boots. All styles of boots. Chunky heels, blade heels, stiletto heels. And, most noteworthy, most with heels at least 4" high. Great sport to sit in the mall and "contemplate" while awaiting my wife to pick out that perfect gift for one of her older sisters.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) I have been doing the same thing at the Malls lately just as you have. BOOT WATCHING!!! I have been in my glory while doing this and have seen a good portion of boots on gals that would fill my street-heeling requirements and would look good in my boot collection, and I am just a bit envious that they are on other legs and feet and not mine. Oh well! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!