stainless steel high heels

master rod

I have a female slave/wife and i have been thinking about buying her some lockable stainless steel 6 inch high heels, so she can wear them for days with out removing them for showers. Any body worn these type of shoes ? and are they ok to wear for 3 or 4 days with out removing them ? :)

I have a female slave/wife and i have been thinking about buying her some lockable stainless steel 6 inch high heels, so she can wear them for days with out removing them for showers. Any body worn these type of shoes ? and are they ok to wear for 3 or 4 days with out removing them ? :)

Do you mean leather/PU shoes with steel heels, or are you talking about the solid steel shoes like these?

Many of the locking shoes sold don't really lock, the strap with the lock hasp is connected to the shoe with Velcro.

• 1 year later...

Unfortuantely you can't any more. Six inch heels forever were doing them but have recently ceased production until further notice, which will probably mean forever.

blacksheep214

Comfy Loafer

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow those steel mules are pretty cool. Where are they from?

They're from "6InchHeelsForever".

Go to: www.orientvisual.com

....and click on the banner link for 6IHForever.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hallo,

about locking high heels shoes. being a little handy and I had a try out to made them for a friend of a friend. They are stainless stail bands with a locking device and hold the heel in place. The person can wear different shoes to what the dominant want or yourself and hide the key or what ever to keep the shoes on for a longer time unable to unlock.

Have a idea about the pictures.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

perhaps a idea, and the legs can be lock close to another or with a distance and even locked form outside to same poles like normal cuff in the BDSM.

enjoy your fantasy with heels

A3