Women crossing their legs and rocking the free one

Mantorok

As I'm not on this forum long I'd really want to start (maybe restart, i don't know) this discussion.... theres really something wich always catches my imagination. Why do women like to cross their legs when they sit, and then start rocking the one that's on top of it ? Again this is something that can be taken as erotic, and artful :)

I'm moving this to the general forum because it doesn't seem to have much to do with male heel wearing. My answer is that it may be easier for women to cross their legs because of physical reasons and then they might want to bounce the top leg up and down to relax the muscles or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaah! But doesn't it just drive you guys crazy knowing that we're qiuetly squeezing our thighs together when we rock our beautifully heeled leg??? :):o

To wind Shakedown up! But that's probably just my reason... It's just a habit, like some people play with their hair or drum their fingers on a table or grind their teeth.

If you are too open-minded your brains will fall out.

• 1 year later...

lol okey i've not been here for a looong time.. but i'd like to revive ths topic.. Don't you reckon that somet hings just happen in nature just as if it is just a convenience, but some other stuf benifits from it.. if it's just a habit, it's very classy and princesslike and fairy like one that makes me feel like being sucked into a fairitale of softness, warmth, protection and elegance.. hard to express really.. I think most of these things are hard to express because many men would act so cheap about it that one would protect themselves from talking about it bacause its always something that winds down to something dirty or so... Ofcourse when I have a girlfriend that does this it's an absolute invitation for me to start running down her legs, but with somebody else it just gives a painty sensation..

wow!...I never noticed that before! I actually have a skirt on right now, because I am waiting for my room mate to get home because she and I are going out for a while. I actually just moved my computer chair back from my desk and crossed my legs and tried to do what I normally/ naturally do with out paying attention. I actually started doing that! But mine is more from rotating or moving my ankle and my foot than from my knee moving. but it does bounce...hehe Why do I or did I do this?...I HAVE NO CLUE!..maybe it's like tapping your fingers or tapping your foot thing?....habit?...nervous energy?

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

*takes pictures* :D It's a very streamlined sight a woman who has her legs crossed, especially when you see her do it (and I didn't have to watch basic instinct to start appreciating that)... I don't realy know, cause i'm no woman so I can't really aquire the feeling that happens just befor you cross your legs, to me it really also conotes some kind of protection, and actually distracting the viewer to show a beautiful play of elegance, rather than let them gaze where you don't want it when you wearing a knee length skirt right? And in a long skirt it really really is even so much more elegant especially when it has a front slit... It's especially a thing they do away from home no ? the swinging with legs might indeed just be a thing to keep yourself from being totally bored, it's better than smoking anyway :evil:

• 2 months later...

*takes pictures* :biggrin:

It's a very streamlined sight a woman who has her legs crossed, especially when you see her do it (and I didn't have to watch basic instinct to start appreciating that)...

I don't realy know, cause i'm no woman so I can't really aquire the feeling that happens just befor you cross your legs, to me it really also conotes some kind of protection, and actually distracting the viewer to show a beautiful play of elegance, rather than let them gaze where you don't want it when you wearing a knee length skirt right?

And in a long skirt it really really is even so much more elegant especially when it has a front slit...

It's especially a thing they do away from home no ?

the swinging with legs might indeed just be a thing to keep yourself from being totally bored, it's better than smoking anyway :rocker:

It may simply be a random act of boredom. But most likely, there is a subliminal message being transmitted through body language. Either way, I very seriously doubt that it is a consciously deliberate act, and if it were it would not be nearly as fetching.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels