Just registered

Just wanted to say Hi. Found this site by going from link to link. What a revelation! I'm sure everyone says the same, but how nice to find you're no longer alone. I've been wearing heels since I can remember, at least 25 years. I'm lucky in the fact that my wife knows, understands and is supportive-ish (in bed, lights out etc). I read with envy of trips outside. I could never be that brave. I have driven in heels, which I found surprisingly easy, but not able to take the next step, literally! Just nice to find some like minds and sympathetic souls. Regards to all....... :)

Welcome, Heeledguy, we're glad to have you join our group. We are all looking forward to your sharing details about the heels in your closet and experiences.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome Heeledguy! You are right, you're not alone. There are lots of us in here that cover the whole spectrum of wearers from the ultra-brave who regularly wear in public to the shy ones like yourself. The rest of us fall somewhere in between. You never know, you might be a public wearer sooner than you think!! Glad to have you here.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!