New Pumps

canadianbeaver17

Posted Image

Rainbow: An excellent pic! Well done! Are those leather pants you're wearing? If so, then you put together an absolutely fabulous outfit! How can anyone NOT like that look? As a matter of fact, I have a pair of pumps from Sexy Shoes in turquoise, thanks to you, you've given a great idea as to what to wear with them!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thank you, Jeff and Dawn, for your appreciations. :P

Jeff, I suspect that we have the same shoes. A four-inch heel? I bought mine from Pierre Silber.

Deflating as it may be, the pants are an ordinary cotton/polyester blend, a dull green in color.

The camera's magic transformed them into something exotic, a deep mysterious blue! (Under the ever-changing light conditions in my home, I'm never quite sure how a photo will come out.)

Here are the two photos of me in the same shoes, but wearing black fleece pants, again of a cotton/polyester blend.

Enjoy!

Rainbow

post-1832-133522855447_thumb.jpg

post-1832-133522855449_thumb.jpg

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Rainbow6562004:-) The different lighting in the different pics just makes your pumps seem that much more exotic. I had a pair of turquoise pumps once very much like yours and I loved the color and the feel so much that I wore them to death. I paired them with a pair of stirrup pants exactly the same color and they matched perfectly with a white blouse with turquoise piping. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thank you, Jeff and Dawn, for your appreciations. :P

Jeff, I suspect that we have the same shoes. A four-inch heel? I bought mine from Pierre Silber.

Nope. Mine are from Sexy Shoes. I'll see what I can do about posting a pic of them. Still, yours are quite nice indeed! Happy wearing!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG who found this thread? lol Anyways about the pumps that started this thread.... I ended up buying some nice leather nine west ones a year ago to replace these. I decided to start buying good pairs to treat my feet well. I sold these to a girl friend of mine who actually got me into wearing heels and nail polish, etc. She loves them and found them super comfy (as did I!). She even wears them to work all day at a salon attendant. It's just me helping others I guess lol.